Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Guys I Thing This Forun Dont Have Some CLEAN Versions Of L2J Free Server So I What Share One.

 

 

I Thing You Don't Need SS Cuz This Is NOT ReConfigured Pack.

 

 

-----------------

Download Link's  :o :o

-----------------

 

Data Pack

 

Server Pack

 

 

You Need Both Of Them !!! To Create a Server.

 

I Thing Will Be Some Useful If He Don't Whant a Costum Server.

 

 

  • 2 months later...
Posted

xao xao xao click click click and server up -.- i was read many guides to make my own datapack, now we can download a precofig pack -.- well ty for shara any newby want your dp

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hello Guys I Thing This Forun Dont Have Some CLEAN Versions Of L2J Free Server So I What Share One.

 

 

I Thing You Don't Need SS Cuz This Is NOT ReConfigured Pack.

 

 

Is Gracia 2.3 i mean full Gracia?

 

 

-----------------

Download Link's  :o :o

-----------------

 

Data Pack

 

Server Pack

 

 

You Need Both Of Them !!! To Create a Server.

 

I Thing Will Be Some Useful If He Don't Whant a Costum Server.

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..