Some help ..

Well i had my la2 in a windiw-mode  and i was drinking a quick healing pots, th ones that restoring 500 hp momentarily, and i accidently i swiched ti full-screen mode(alt+enter) and when i swiched back i had zero pots, which means that they r unlimited ... but after restard they dissapeared ; so if anyone would have tryed to do that, and find what exacly u have to do to get that bag .. it would yave been really nice ...

Well i had my la2 in a windiw-mode  and i was drinking a quick healing pots, th ones that restoring 500 hp momentarily, and i accidently i swiched ti full-screen mode(alt+enter) and when i swiched back i had zero pots, which means that they r unlimited ... but after restard they dissapeared ; so if anyone would have tryed to do that, and find what exacly u have to do to get that bag .. it would yave been really nice ...

I have done the same thing many times And especialy with Mana Potions IN INfogate :D Its just that the server lags and you dont have weight for the pots cause they are 0 and you have unlimited pots cause they are zero :D

Its a bit luck and server lag thats all put many mana pots and hope they stuck put the in F keys and keep it pressed and try to do the Alt+enter and they may stuck

same happenns with rez scrolls and cp potions too which give you great weight!lucky one!it doesnt happen to often!i think 2other items can stuck too!nothing else