Thanks For The Warm Welcome!

niko1ai

Greetings everybody! I'm new in the world of private servers....But its better to start late than never!

- My 1st project is an Interlude java server, midgrade with all posibble extra's. As i have little or no experience in many things, i may need lots of Tips from you, and i hope you don't get greedy but to remember the times, when you'were in my position, and when you'were in need of assistence with practicaly everything ^^ 

Feel free to contact me. Feel free to share your experience, and never the less to send materials, packs, guides, how-to's, tutorials, support and especially tips! I will publish officially who has helped me, and I will find ways to "give something back" for those who contribute most to my project. 

Best Regards

Edited by niko1ai

- My 1st project is an Interlude jaba server, midgrade with all posibble extra's. 

[GR] Ο τσάμπας ζει.

I'm just kinding.

Welcome