Facebook Profile Problem (Need Help)

GhostBuster-*

Guys , I de-activated my facebook account before some days. Now i want to open it again, but i don't remember my password.(i have changed it 2 days before i de-activated it,and can't remember it now omG). Also , I have no access to my fb account e-mail,because this e-mail is too old and deleted. I heard that i can recover it by friends, but when i press i forgot password the only ways to send me pass back, is e-mailing or text mobile ( i did not have a number on it so it's impossible too). I heard also there is a way with friends ,you choose 3-5 friends and fb sents  it there, but when i press i forgott my pass,this option doesn't exist. Any way anyone, so i can log again in my fb account?. Or a way,how to open  cookies and find the pass from there?. Password wasn't saved in browser, so i couldn't find either from managing passwords. 

• 2 weeks later...

In order to recover it with that help of your friends, you need to have set some trusted friends on your own before something like that happens.

• 5 months later...

I do not think can you recover your account if you do not have access to your email account. to activate a facebook account you need at least one of the two. password or email.
hold on...  Have you tried alternative email address? that is to send your data to another email address? I know there were some settings that reach an alternative email address.