Upcoming IL - server features

Hi guys,

I wanna know your opinion about server that will be started quite soon. At first i want to say that this is just a little research about interest. So it is not a place where Spamers could realize.

So Server machine and ideas are:

------------------------------------

It´s based on Java, dedicated server (+paid domain and so on) - powerfull machine. INTERLUDE

Our team is trying to make a server UNIQUE bcse there are too many servers - but many ppl are bored of farming. So We try to make MIDRATE - that will be made in IDEA of classic low rate - So what i mean: You wont farm for ages, but i you will be IN ACTION - Castle sieges, Dungeons bosses wars, clan wars, and so on....

So The classic features list:

-----------------------------

Xp = 50x

Sp = 50x

PartyXp = 2x

PartySp = 2x

Adena = 75x

Drop = 25x

SealStones = 10x

Spoil = 40x

Manor = 20x

Rb drop = 30x

Grandboss drop = 25x (Rb jewels 1x)

Gm shop till B grade (A/S grade is craftable)

NPC buffer

Scheme buffer

- Bufftime 2 Hrs (pet buffs 5mins)

- 24+4 Buffslots

Delevel NPC

Wedding manager

Weight limit Increased

Champions

Skill autolearn

- Divine Inspiration have to be learned.

- Spellbook drop is turned off - No more full invs of spellbooks

Anti-heavy system - Chars are not able to wear armors without propriete passive skills

Subclass - Free - without quest

Nobless - Caradine letter lvl 65 (with adena) - you have to kill the barakiel

- or Caradine letter lvl 75 (for vote items)

Vote item system

-------------------

I will get Vote reward item for vote.

Every Champion drops 1 medal - You can trade 20 medals for 1 Vote item

Quests:

-----------

Zero hour - 3x reward

The clan reputation - 250 reps for the Tyrannosaurus claw

Lifestones:

----------

No grade - 15 %

Mid      - 30 %

High    - 50 %

Top      - 75 %

Customs in the server

=====================

THERE IS NO CUSTOM ITEMS - all custom systems on server dont interrupt the classic gameplay - it only will increase PVP battles and smth like that.....

Custom Rb jewels crafting.

- You can drop Rb jewels recipe form propriete Dungeon Boss ( succes rate of these recipes are 10-15 % for high jewels (valakas, antharas, baium...) and 40-50% (AQ, core, orfen)

Zones:

------

The customs are made just for improve easy access to farming locations, PVP and Clan actions.

You can find 3 edited zones (with edited mobs)

1) Snake zone - Frobiden gateway

- A grade zone - you can drop the A-grade Recipes in here

- Snake army drops A-grade accessory recipes

- Snake army spoil A-grade armor recipes + A grade keys

- Snake army is on 71 lvl

- Drop and Spoil of recipes take as much time as it will take by farming in alternative locations

- 1 Custom Raid boss - The Queen Snake

- Stronger than normal RB

- Drops A grade armor + jewels

- Drops 1-2 RB jewels recipe*

- Drops 1-10 Rb jewels keys*

2) Devils zone - Pagan

- S grade weapon + jews zone

- You can drop S grade weapons recipe in here

- You can drop Lifestones 76 in here

- You can spoil S grade jewels recipe + S grade weapon/jews keys in here

- Hard zone, mobs are not easy to kill

- Drop and Spoil of recipes take as much time as it will take by farming in alternative locations

- 1 Custom Raid boss - The Demon Leader

- Stronger than Baium

- You need "good" party to kill it

- Drops S grade weapons + Jewels

3) Angels zone - MOS

- S grade armor zone

- You can drop S grade armor recipe in here (not easy to drop)

- You can drop Lifestones 76 in here

- You can spoil S grade armor keys in here

- Hard zone, mobs are not easy to kill

- 1 Custom Raid boss - The Angelic Leader

- Stronger than Baium

- You need "good" party to kill it

- Drops S grade armors + Jewels

Respawns:

---------

ALL Raidboses respawn - 12Hrs

All Custom bosses respawn - 6 Hrs

Barakiel respawn - 5Hrs

Grandbosses respawn Edited:

Core 20+1

Queen Ant 22+2

Orfen 26+2

Zaken 40+2

Baium 72+3

Frintezza 72+3

Valakas 96+3

Antharas 96+3

Events

-------

Aumatic events:

TVT

CFG

Deathmatch

+ Gm events - rullete, race, "kill the alien" and many others

Server should be started 28.8 - 1.9.2012

THX for all your comments

Thx for your comment and suggestion, the 25x rate has 1 advantage - party that killl RB has a good chance to drop Full item, I think that Enchants wont be such a problem - even That Armor scrools are in same category as weapons - so its low chance to drop 5+ EWs, EWA :)

I would never played there, there is enough low rate server where i can spoil and make my a-s grade weapons/set. I dont want to do that on mid rate 45x server.

What i expect from mid rate x45 is to have gm shop till s grade(with or without SA), maybe some custom armor just to have fun, aio bufffers, low enchant rate, stable, some fun thing like rebirth(something that gives you little boots to your stats but not too much) or even stuck sub 1+1, thats the thing that makes server uniqe and different from others.

I would suggest you to make it little different, make a gm shop till s grade, but s grade weapons are without SA in shop.

I like number of buffs 24+4, in that way archers wont be able to take all resist and pwn everybody. I would suggest you to make mantras or something as an item for putting SA on s grade weapons, and mobs in custom area could drop clean s grade with a chance of like 5-10% and mantras which are needed to put SA on weapons.

Also would like to suggest you to put lower enchant rates/30%/, but make enchant available in shop.

Also 75% of getting skill with top lf is just hilarious, make it retail like, but maybe make lf as drop in custom area.

Well after all thats just my opinion and suggestion to you.

Thx for your comment and opinion.

But our ideas are hardly different. We dont want to start ULTRACUSTOM unbalance server ;)

Well i dont like custom either, in terms of some titanium armors or something like that, while i can live with rebirths for example :)

Well you say this "Our team is trying to make a server UNIQUE bcse there are too many servers - but many ppl are bored of farming. So We try to make MIDRATE - that will be made in IDEA of classic low rate - So what i mean: You wont farm for ages, but i you will be IN ACTION - Castle sieges, Dungeons bosses wars, clan wars, and so on....

" you still need to farm for a grade, then s grade, level spoiler, get mats, find crafter, etc... thats a 2 days of farming for a grade weapon at least and yet to put SA on it, and what after? you can try to enchant it and break it, then go again farm 1-2 day, belive me your system depends on lot of farm... but anyway im just trying to help you understand what i dont like about your features...