Jump to content

-=Welcome to Lineage 2 Operation - X=- Open since 25 jule 2012


Dimitris22
 Share

Recommended Posts

                                            -=Welcome to Lineage 2 Operation - X=-

                                                -=Servers Informations=-

Lineage 2 Interlude PvP Server

 

No Custom's Armor , Weapon , Etc.

 

 

SERVER RATES

 

* Experience: 5000

* Spexperience: 5000

* Party Experience: 5000

* Party Spexperience: 5000

* Adena: 4000

* Consumable Cost: 1

* Drop Item Karma: 0

* Drop Seal Stones: 1

* Drop Spoil: 1

* Drop Manor: 1 :

 

Enchant Rates

 

* Safe : 15

* Max For Weapon : 25

* Max For Armor : 25

* Max For Jewels : 25

* Chances drop 5% every successful enchant.

* Starting from 15-16 with 75% chance

 

Buffs:

 

*48 Buff slots

 

Custom Npc

 

* Global Gatekeeper

* GM Shop

* Buffer

 

Features

 

* C4/C5/Interlude features/skills working 98% (The other 2% we will fix it with your support ig)

* Fishing

* Seven Signs

* Castle Sieges

* Clan Hall Sieges

* Noblesses & Heroes System

* Max Level 80

* All Quests

* Clan Wars

* C5/Interlude Clan System

* Subclans (Academy, Royal Guards, Order of Knights) * Cursed weapons

* Weapon Augmentations

* Shadow Weapons

* Dueling System

* All C4/C5/Interlude Skills

* All Raid Bosses + Grand Bosses + Frintezza

* Olympiad 100% Retail like

* DualBox allowed

* 100% Retail like gameplay without any customs

* Flawless Geodata & Pathnodes

* Active and experienced development/GM team!

* No corruption!

* Not used accounts will be deleted after 2 months

* NO LAG!!!

* 100% Uptime

* International community

* New character start with 1kkk adena

* Max Subclasses = 3

* Max Subclass level = 80

* Max Alliances = 3

* All active/passive augments are fully working!

* All flood protections

 

Specials

 

*Special sealstones areas ( witch can be exhanged at gm shop

for special items ex.ls/bogs)

 

*Special pvp system: 1pvp=1medal

 

*Medals are usefull because with 100 medals u can buy one of the 5 rb jewels!

 

*PvP color system!! every 100 pvp's your name color changes!

 

*GB special system:You can use ingame commands(.withdraw/.deposit)

 

*Special "Big Boss Zone" which is mainly for clans..With special drops

 

                                        WEBSITE----> http://l2operation-x.tk/ : Online

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock