Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So you think uploading the PSD is the right move?

 

Clear your thoughts , and post.

 

Nope, I'm just putting you in a difficult situation, like you did to Valve and the other guy.

You have no choice. When everyone is against you.

Got meh?

Posted

Nope, I'm just putting you in a difficult situation, like you did to Valve and the other guy.

You have no choice. When everyone is against you.

Got meh?

I got you , yes .

But you do have a choise.

Posted

I got you , yes .

But you do have a choise.

 

Which is? Stop talking otherwise I'll get dekarma'ed, or banned? :)

And yeah, didn't said you said that, just my curiosity.

Posted

Which is? Stop talking otherwise I'll get dekarma'ed, or banned? :)

Exactly. To achieve what you want you gotta play dirty sometimes , even if your biggest trait is dignity like some of us.

 

Or.. you choose not to achieve it.

Posted

Exactly. To achieve what you want you gotta play dirty sometimes , even if your biggest trait is dignity like some of us.

 

Or.. you choose not to achieve it.

Well, I'm not a copycat, I don't have any idols or heroes. I'm not stucked inside in my body.

I have the free speech, I have my own brain. None can make me feel bad, about anything. Even in this forum.

 

/γρ/Δεν δινω μια. Ας με κανουν ban, να δω τι θα καταλαβουν. Απλα, θα περασει 1-2 ωρες, και θα με ξεχασουν.

Οποτε, στα παπΆκια μου./γρ/

 

The post above, is a threat?

Posted

Well, I'm not a copycat, I don't have any idols or heroes. I'm not stucked inside in my body.

I have the free speech, I have my own brain. None can make me feel bad, about anything. Even in this forum.

 

/γρ/Δεν δινω μια. Ας με κανουν ban, να δω τι θα καταλαβουν. Απλα, θα περασει 1-2 ωρες, και θα με ξεχασουν.

Οποτε, στα παπΆκια μου./γρ/

 

The post above, is a threat?

Replying in Pm since , we get way off topic.
Posted

"στα παπάκια μου"

 

"/γρ/"

 

okay...

Θες μηπως [gr]?

Koita, kserw poios eisai.

Se pira prefa prin, pou ta legame se pms.

Kai kati allo, a fail troll is a fail troll.

Trava vres kana omorfo gif, na me kaneis na gelasw.

Posted

I hope my screenshot of layers used is enough to make you shut up.

wwpLE.png

 

Indeed.

I wasn't standing on anyone's side. Just saying the facts.

Posted

Koita, kserw poios eisai.

Όπα, σοβαρά μιλάς;

 

Se pira prefa prin, pou ta legame se pms.

Μιλήσαμε σε pm... εμείς. αχα, ώστε έτσι λοιπόν.

 

Kai kati allo, a fail troll is a fail troll.

okay...

 

 

Trava vres kana omorfo gif, na me kaneis na gelasw.

14ke8wo.gif

 

 

Posted

feel free to use dekarma option if you wish.both pictures have  Vaxil name on this man's shoulder!

 

if credits are given it will be restored 8)

 

 

6: Use the correct credits

    -Notice:Maxcheaters sources are made from their members, who are responsible for them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Posts

    • DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1   DROP SEARCH AND MONSTER INFORMATION   Vaelor's Alt+B includes an integrated search system for items and monsters: Search for an item or monster by name. Find every monster that can drop or spoil a selected item. Browse separate Drop and Spoil results. See the available quantities and calculated chances. Open linked item and monster pages directly from the results. Shift+Click a monster to view its level, statistics, drops and spoil information. The displayed information is generated from Vaelor's current item, monster, drop and spoil data. Chances are calculated using the configured server rates, the viewing character's level penalty and applicable Premium bonuses.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Open Beta is currently running. If you know Interlude well, come test the system and tell us if any result or chance appears incorrect.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • Interface sources for P286 (Dwelling of Sprits) for Main/Classic/Essence   NWindow + Interface UC + L2Editor Compiler + XDat Editor   Download  
    • 💻 Power up your workflow: Cursor AI, Claude Pro, and ChatGPT Plus available now with instant setup and full warranty!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..