[L2PHX]L2Phx Enchant & Spam

JuNky

Heya guys today i will show you how to enchant with l2phx & how to make spam ^^

First close your anti virus for open l2phx , then take l2phx and put it in ur system ( with all files ) . Then go to  " Viewing "  and go down and add ticks only to  Packets From Client & Remember Packets

phx1.png

Then Open Lineage II , log with ur char and u will see ur char in l2phx

phx2.png

If u don't just take the l2.ini in a clear l2 system.

Now Let's start .

Go Near a warehouse alone  .  Put and remove the weapon/armor/jewl u want to enchant and go L2PHX Copy The First Code "UseItem" and put it at send

phx3.png

Αντιγραφή = Copy

Put it like this .

phx4.png

Then we enchant 1 scroll the weapon and then we go to l2phx and take the code "RequestEnchantItem"  Copy it and put it on the Viewing After the UseItem

phx6.png

Αντιγραφή = Copy

Like this

phx7.png

Now put ur armor/weap/jewe in the warehouse , go to l2phx and take the code "SendWarehouseDepositList"

phxwarehouse8.png

phxwarehouse9.png

Αντιγραφή = Copy

And Put it on Viewing Like This :

phxwarehouse10.png

Now take the weapon from the warehouse do it in the safe enchant now open l2phx , click at the weapon/armor/jewe that u want to enchant but DO NOT PRESS OK!

phxenchant11.png

Μην Πατήσετε OK = Do Not Press OK

Now Open L2PHX Go To the viewing and press "Send"

phxenchant12.png

Warning : u must be near warehouse .

Tips :

If your weapon crystallize and don't give u crystals just check what u have in ur warehouse ;D

What i win with that? Enchant ur weapon with safe way

Can I Enchant it with bless scroll? No cause ur weap if it brokes it will go +0 ;/

Can i take ban with that hack? Yeah but if it says " You will be banned bla bla " make a fast restart ! (AND DO IT WITH BOT!)

Can the weapon crystallize? Yep , if server has protection or if it lags

How To Spam??

Just open l2phx , write a chat like (maxcheaters)

Now go l2phx at Viewing and take the code "Say2"

and put it to Send

And now go to send and press " Sends Every " and do the 100msec 1msec and u will spam with no chat ban

Credits Me :')