[Guide] how to make wow server(and let your friend to play!)

Pk_Lover

i am going to show you how to make a WoW 2.3.0 private server and  how to let your friends play with you!

First you will need the AC Web Ultimate Repack 7.3

you can get this by going to http://ac-web.org/ and registering. After you are registered go to Downloads, then to repacks, then AC Web Ultimate repack 7.3

To get your server online you will need Hamachi

you can get that here

http://www.download.com/Hamachi-Basic...

Last you will need HeidiSQL to edit your database and edit accounts.

http://www.heidisql.com/download.php

To extract ad.exe you will need WinRAR

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

then you need to do is download web ultimate repack after you must install it into C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack. After install you need to open the folder. There is a folder called Map Extractor enGB and one enUS extract 1 of 2 (is the same think) and it will be extract somethink called ad.exe and maps put into the WoW folder C:\Program FIles\World of warcraft when you do this run ad.exe (this will be extrat the map(it takes 30-50 min!). After its done you move the maps folder into C:\AC\Web Ultimate Repack\ascent. If you arent going to play with other people thats all yours server is done . Now for connect to your server you need to do is go into your WoW folder and look for realmlist.wtf and replace all text with set realmlist 127.0.0.1    to let your friends play on your server you will need a program called hamachi(i write it at start)after you install you need to create a network(with hamachi) do this by clicking the little triangle in the bottom right of the hamach window and click Create new network(name your network and pass) after you made a hamachi network you need to edit your realms.config(this in tha same place with the maps who we moved earlier(ascent) open this file with notepack and go down it says realm1 Name " "(in the " " you must put the name of your server(what ever you want)NOW is very important under the name says address="127.0.0.1:8129" You must do it says address="your_hamachi_ip:8129" Your Hamachi IP is the number you see at the top of the hamachi windown when it open(IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU LEAVE THE :8129) save and exit realms.config To connect to the server you must go to your realmlist.wtf and make it say: SET realmlist your_hamachi ip  For your friend to connect they must be in the same hamachi network as you and they must have their realmlist.wtf set to your hamachi ip as well.Now to make accounts you will need a program called heidiSQL(i write in start when you can download it)You can open heidiSQL when you open your server.For open you server you go to C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Server and open MYSQL(not the mysql.BAT) the you go at C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Ascent and opens ascent and logonserver. When you start your sever open HeidiSQL and click the NEW button

Name the connection so that it is the same name as your server.

NOW IMPORTANT hostname should be 127.0.0.1 username root and the password is ascent(IMPORTANT) make sure your server is running and click connect.To the left there is a panel.Click on the folder that says logon.Then things show up on the screen.Look for the one that say accounts then  click one tab(tab ειναι η καρτελα στα ελληνικα) who says data. Then a list of all the accounts on your server will be show.There is 1 acc who say login Admin and password Admin(this is your account you can do it what ever you want!) under GM tab says az(that means that you are admin don't change it)the tab flags says 0(this means that account is only for WoW(not burning crusade) if you have burning crusade do it 8

now save it(!!you do save with the black ckeckmark at the top)(Στα Ελληνικα checkmark ειναι το τικ ξερετε το σωστο σαν το σιμα της NIKE)when you do save exit. IF you have change somethink you must restar the server(you restart the server if you close the ascent and logon and re-open it) now open the WoW when you login(You are the admin and you can do EVERYTHINK) for create account you type(when you are in game)

.createaccount(login pass email) for example(Π.Χ.): .createaccount Pk_lover 123123 pk_lover@mail.gr  When you create account your work you must restart your server   FOR GM COMMANDS type .commands

ante epitelous teliosa plz ligo karma gt m vgike o k*l*s na grafo

for anythink else sakis_ole@hotmail.com add me!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ante epitelous teliosa plz ligo karma gt m vgike o k*l*s na grafo

dn nomizw pos prepei na zitas to karma. to karma einai enas g*mim*nos ari8mos min kolate sto karma 3ekoliste. k kati allo to karma einai i prosopiki epilogi to ka8e mod dld ean einai kati xrisimo sou kanei +1. elpizw na se boi8iseis na 3exaseis tin le3i KARMA.

• 2 months later...

dn nomizw pos prepei na zitas to karma. to karma einai enas g*mim*nos ari8mos min kolate sto karma 3ekoliste. k kati allo to karma einai i prosopiki epilogi to ka8e mod dld ean einai kati xrisimo sou kanei +1. elpizw na se boi8iseis na 3exaseis tin le3i KARMA.

Koita file mou Maker to forum exei ginei kati san diagonismos karma kai post an kai oxi toso to karma oso to post.

Auto pantos den kanei kalo se kanenan idiaitera sto forum giati apo oti eida einai kalo kai exei kala cheats kai oxi mono mpla mpla alla perexei kai eikones kai kapoia arxeia/cheats.

Sxetika me ton Pk_lover prepei na einai o protos pou bgazei guide sto forum kai einai monadiki dhladh grammeni apo ta dika tou xeria kai oxi copy,paste pisteuw pws tha to a3ize to +1 karma .

P.s efoson leei oti den trexei me tin 7.5 kai trexei me tin 7.3,an den to elege auto pws tha ekane kapoios WoW srv?:P

P.s2 kali idea to hamachi lan ennw einai enas sta kithira kai o allos alezandroupoli :P