[Guide] L2NET - Starting up + Using it

Michaeltje

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after 3 days of searching with this guide i understood everything about how to fix the ip, and stuff to log in to the server.. i allready know how to setup the bot but it can help newbies... if i could give karma i would really do. thanks a lot for this dude you rock!

Do any one know, if the l2.net have any auto pm response system??  how can i auto response pm?

Just use all chat.. but you have to write "[name] all the time, it does suck a bit, indeed :p

after 3 days of searching with this guide i understood everything about how to fix the ip, and stuff to log in to the server.. i allready know how to setup the bot but it can help newbies... if i could give karma i would really do. thanks a lot for this dude you rock!

Thanks, alrdy had karma for the guide if im right :p

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Micheal ty for the guide, im having a little problem though everything seems to work right but using IG when L2 opens and i enter my info my L2 just stops responding cant get past the login screen. thanks mate

Hey Micheal ty for the guide, im having a little problem though everything seems to work right but using IG when L2 opens and i enter my info my L2 just stops responding cant get past the login screen. thanks mate

got the right IP from the server?

> check this

1. Login normally (without L2net)

2. Go to CMD and write "netstat -n"  (without the " " ofcourse), then you should see ur IP's where u are connected to. ur L2 is mostly a IP around 7777, take that IP

If it still doesnt work open your L2.ini using L2fileedit (downloadable on the forum here, use search) and copy the IP you found above here afther servadrs= [paste IP]

Normally it should work then

Thanks for the reply ive tried all of the above i can get to the login screen and insert my info but when i hit login it just stops responding... ive triple checked the IP and its all correct. thank you for the help