[BUG]-=Quick lvl raise (~2 min and 80)=-

the Validate Position packet must appear right after I accept the party with the lv 1 char, or do I must to walk to get it?

Thats the only way i could get that packet.. :\

accept packets , and wathc for "validate position"

1) Did.(Player B liv 1 has l2phx active)

2) With second char there is only "Reqestasnwerjoinparty". To have "validate Position" i must move the char.

3)

4)Only request, or do i accept the trade?

5)

6)Do u mean p.3,4,5? and do i see the player "fake" in party or not?

Thank you,

Bye

i really cant get what to do on some parts can anyone write it on proper english please?

Yeah we want it in proper english !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• How do you expect to have players when you announce it with a week before?
    • Hey. Do you need some boost on Elmorelab x3? Nice to meet you then     Price for 1kk: 0.7 USDT Stock: 200kk     PM here: Discord: Bloodbath#5225
    • Beta test already close, you can download our patch in website.
    • Do you run on test mode ? Any system that we can connect? 
    • Hello everyone, here i come to introduce our Low rate Hardcore Server project.   Welcome to the World of Lineage 2 Our project is based entirely on chronicle interlude, But with some Classic stuff and with some unique things never seen on other servers. OPENING: 21/10/2022 - 18:00 -3GMT BETA TEST: 15/10/2022 to 18/10/2022   Opening and Beta test Informations https://forum.playlineage2.com/threads/grand-opening.7   Site: https://playlineage2.com/ Forum: https://forum.playlineage2.com/     Main information: Rates: EXP x0.1, SP x0.5, Drop x0.3, Spoil x0.5, Adena x0.3, Raid Boss x0.8, Seal Stones x0.7, Quest x0.3 The duration of the buffs: Retail Class Spoiler added new skill: Festive Sweeper (Level 28 need Fighterbook) Warrior MP Recovery Potion  (40mp) can only be achieved via Attendence Check and Missions All Fighter Classes had their skills added to the "Fighterbook" Several starting skills and first professions will be possible to buy from the NPC like spellbooks. Some specials will be drop only. —— Drop List [HERE SOON] NO GMSHOP ONLY 1 BOX per PC NO SHADOWS WEAPONS   Classic Stuff: Bracelets: Iron Bracelet, Bronze Bracelet, Steel Bracelet, Bracelet of Duty and Bracelet of Authority. —— You get them Iron Bracelet, Bronze Bracelet, Steel Bracelet in MIssions lv40, 52 and 61.   At the moment it's the only way to get them, we don't recommend compounding initially. —— You get them Bracelet of Duty when join in a clan. —— You can't obtain the Bracelet of Authority at the time.    Pendants: We will have available (a few weeks after launch) several types of pendants that will be obtained via Missions, Drops, Raid Drops. —— Fire Dragon Pendant, Water Dragon Pendant, Wind Dragon Pendant and Land Dragon Pendant.    Belt: We will have available (a few weeks after launch) several types of Belts that will be obtained via Missions, Drops, Raid Drops. —— Belt, Rag Belt, Leather Belt, Iron Belt, Mithril Belt, Fire Dragon Belt and Land Dragon Belt.    Agathions: Initially we will only have the Agathion of Singer and Dancer to help with the levelup among others. Duration of 7-days.    Weapon Rune and  Soul Crystal: —— Runes: They will be available depending on server progress. —— Soul Crystal will be available in traditional interlude mode (leveling up by mobs/boses).    Cloaks: —— Only by Events or Missions.    Brooch: We will have available (a few weeks after launch) several types of Brooch that will be obtained via Missions, Drops, Raid Drops. —— Jade, Vital, Topaz, Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Aquamarine, Emerald, Blue and Red Cat,s Eye         About Attendence Check:   Current Attendance Check rewards may change as the server progresses.   About Missions:       Many quests, whether level, daily, weekly or even unique are waiting for you!      Raid Bosses and Epic Bosses: —— Retail Spawn    Clan and Party Limits: Clan Limit: 20 Players —— Clan Penalty — Clan Dissolve: 24h — Clan Disband: 6h — Clan Disband Cancel Penalty: 6h — Ally Leaved: 6h — Dissolved Ally: 6h — Player Leave Clan: 6h   —— Academy Limit: 20 Players —— Royal Limit Members: 10 Players —— Knight Limit Members: 5 Players Alliance: 1   Party Limit: 5 Players  Siege: —— They will be active from the start of the game.    Seven Sings: —— It will be available in 2 weeks after opening.    Olympiads: —— Disabled, will depend on server progression.          
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock