WTB All the Paysafecards!

brainrage

are you insane? I didn`t changed anything...and i just checked your paysafecard now and it`s not working. you probably changed it :) i told you i don`t have time to check the paysafecard in that moment. I traded more than 1000 euro on this forum. I wouldn`t run with your 10 euro...so if you changed the pin e-mail me back(PM)

are you insane? I didn`t changed anything...and i just checked your paysafecard now and it`s not working. you probably changed it :) i told you i don`t have time to check the paysafecard in that moment. I traded more than 1000 euro on this forum. I wouldn`t run with your 10 euro...so if you changed the pin e-mail me back(PM)

I am sure that the pass is the pass i Sended...

probably you changed it.. Yesterday was working fine

Who sold you the paysafecard? i told you on pm too go on www.paysafecard.com and call them! i never used your paysafecard..and i wouldn`t scam someone for 10 euros :)) check my trading history.! CALL THEM!

You should better ask the guy that sold you the paysafecard. probably he scammed you for 10 euros. not me! i didn`t even checked when you told me that i used it. And i checked after 2 hours and wasn`t working...so call them or talk with the guy.

You should better ask the guy that sold you the paysafecard. probably he scammed you for 10 euros. not me! i didn`t even checked when you told me that i used it. And i checked after 2 hours and wasn`t working...so call them or talk with the guy.

Sure I 'll do it,but yesterday I protected the card with a pass ( I pmed it to you )

and I don't think he could steal me