[Guide Request]Is there any guide to show how to open an l2j server on debian?

Grim.

Question

imo, windows server 2003 is the best one..

Windows 2008.. yeah it's good, but I prefer 2003.

well, i've heard that linux oSes are bette+windows does not have good protection

well that really depends on what you're working with.

I've used linux debian on a l2j server, it was good.. but without general linux knowledge, then it makes everything 5 times harder than by using a graphic OS like Windows 2003.

Since linux is an open source and lots of devs are working with it makes linux better, but that doesn't really matter for a l2j server.

Linux is fast, and there's almost no viruses for linux.. but if you're JUST going to use it for a l2j server, then windows is basically the same, and you wont have time enough to google for virus when you're hosting a server :P

The protection, you can get as DDosed in linux as you can in windows, and hacking isn't always programs.. so it really matters what kind of network systems you have outside the machine.

If I were you, choose windows for l2 servers.. they're made for windows platform, and it will be easier to develop it.