[Share] L2j Infinity Christmas Gift

I tend to check the L2jInfinity forums once in a while, one of their most active owners/devs "Synerge" quit the project the other day. From what I could see on their forum posted timeline he did the most work out of everybody; does not look good for the project.

Lots of bad feedback from their users already ranging from many console errors to basic missing functions.. and they want people to pay 50 Euros a month for this. :D

Just for fun I tried this pack and after running it for about 20 minutes, started to laugh at all the errors and missing functions then deleted everything and updated my L2DC build. :)

Not recommended for a live server at all. If you want to play with your friends on your private network go ahead otherwise be prepared for a flood of flames that you are going to get from your players.

• 2 months later...

please guys please please just stop calling yourself developers because all of you in that team are wannabes and lordrex annoy the shit out of me because of the shit pack of yours...

just stop PLEASE...

this share is completely useless .. starting from outdate pack, sh1tty pack [ofc with sh1tty codes], and now this sh1t is free source .. so ? .. why to keep this share alive.. someone close this .. people has made enought spam here [including me i think]