[Share] L2j Infinity Christmas Gift

really cool share ceptimus downloading for sure....

thank you :)

well read the rules before post :) you will get banned if you continue write very good,thanks, cool bla bla bla

Check their fourms first, current release of their files have a ton of problems, bugs and stability issues.

http://l2j-infinity.info/

And no, I am not bashing them because I am on a different private project.

Check their fourms first, current release of their files have a ton of problems, bugs and stability issues.

http://l2j-infinity.info/

And no, I am not bashing them because I am on a different private project.

Thats why we test every day everything for possible error or bug

Soon it will be fixed ( we have christmas just wait and see )

PS: I am not in the team i am customer

Can you help me here? I am getting wrong hexid all the time when i register it like all my other servers i have done But WTF is wrong???? Danm Registration Failed Wrong hexid.txt !!! I have done it all right hexid.txt from login to gameserver/config/

copy it there so there is 2 copys of it ... etc WTF

...but still,there's no source!

It is a semi-private project, if you want access to the source files you have to pay their monthly fee; 50$/month. If not you are lucky to even get a compiled release of their pack.

The only reason you are getting this is because they are being friendly for the holidays, you will never see this with L2DC so take it while you can. :)

It is a semi-private project, if you want access to the source files you have to pay their monthly fee; 50$/month. If not you are lucky to even get a compiled release of their pack.

The only reason you are getting this is because they are being friendly for the holidays, you will never see this with L2DC so take it while you can. :)

....and what if I don't like something in there?

Anyway,I don't know how "big" is their team but I've pretty much heard about DC,that's a totally private project,right?

FATAL: Failed to start the Game Server Listener. Reason: Cannot assign requested

address: JVM_Bind

java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: JVM_Bind

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)

at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)

at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)

at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(Unknown Source)

at L2j.Infinity.loginserver.FloodProtectedListener.<init>(FloodProtected

Listener.java:49)

at L2j.Infinity.loginserver.GameServerListener.<init>(GameServerListener

.java:37)

at L2j.Infinity.loginserver.L2LoginServer.<init>(L2LoginServer.java:178)

at L2j.Infinity.loginserver.L2LoginServer.main(L2LoginServer.java:57)

Server terminated abnormaly

Please Help Me

so guys i fix It

just Right Click Console

and Remove

:: EXAMPLE PATH
:: set JAVA_PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_13\lib\tools.jar"
set JAVA_PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_13\lib\tools.jar"

if NOT EXIST "%JAVA_HOME%"\lib\tools.jar GOTO check_path
goto je

:check_path
if NOT EXIST %JAVA_PATH%\lib\tools.jar GOTO jne
SET JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_13\bin"
goto je

:jne
ECHO.
echo     JAVA JDK not exists. 
echo     Set path to JAVA JDK into JAVA_PATH in this script file or 
echo     set JAVA_HOME variable into system variables.
goto end