problem with Keyboard

BsCyB

On my keyboard i cant press more than 2 buttons on the same time (i mean i press 3 buttons but only 2 working) and i play some games where its needed sometimes to press 3 or more buttons same time

can i do anything to fix it (maybe change any setting on control panel)?

or i need to buy a new keyboard witch will recognize more than 3 buttons same time

I guess you can open the game's menu and reach the controller settings.

Change the buttons applied for this and you will be fine.

if buttons are near non will recognice you can press px

e v h p and recognize  all

ye that is the problem i changed the buttons and now it works fine

thanks both

you can lock it

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• the majority in mcx voted for me to leave the forum. That's why I won't make any more posts. and this project. I will do it privately... you should thank all those people who voted for me to leave here... greetings.   Celestine. You can close the topic if you want.
    • hi, can you reshare your tools? thanks!
    • Honestly the last few years i have clicked more on facebook server ads than i have visited any topsites to find a server. 
    • Selling L2JDev ( Source + Compiled Version Interlude )    everything is on Machine already (machine Registered from 04\08\22 to 04\09\22   im gonna sell everything for 100$    (reason of sell  ( i cant work on web & i dont have time to work on it    )   NoNameNPC#9030   Discord if there will be questions      (L2Devilian.net test server is live ) 
    • О правде говорит человек которого (с его слов) не взяли в армию во время мобилизации из за того что в армии мест нет? Really? Правда, как и ложь, есть со всех сторон. Ключевой момент, отлючаюший человека от примата - умение анализировать получаему информацию с разных источников. Если для тебя это разрыв шаблонов, то наверное надо получить образование немного выше, чем ПТУ. Опровергать или комментировать твои сообщения мне не интересно и нет никакого смысла. Ты типичный боец из интернета, который только на формух пытается что то из себя строить, а как дело до чего то серьёзного - то в кусты. Жалкий, обделенный интеллектом человек. Ты никому не интересен ни на этом форуме, ни в жизни.
  • Topics