Command Your Character with Voice Commands!

TheVortex

Ok so what this lets you do is command your character using voice commands.

Voice Commander | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

Seen using 2 computers, 2 accounts.You Tube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dt215PuQew

I myself spoke with a Game Master to be 100% this did not violate Blizzard's policys. And, since I had never really known for sure, I made sure we were allowed to run 2 copies of WoW at once.

The GM Ticket-

710b7fc2.png

446c1d09.png

I use this on just one character, which you see in my demo. The maker of the program uses it to control two characters with great success, as you see in HIS video.

For Mac users, Piggy has a separate thread for this type of thing-

http://www.!@#$%^&*.com/forums/bots-p...-mac-os-x.html

What is it?

It's a program that translates speech into key presses. Ever tried to play with two WoW accounts at the same time? It's damn hard to use two keyboards simultaneously and look at two screens. Why not just play fully with one account and give voice commands to the second. That's much more natural since you're already used to speaking over TeamSpeak while playing the game.

I'm sure you can think of many more situations where this could come in handy... having a heal pet, bombing with two mages, pulling a lowbie char through quests, killing elite bosses which cannot be done solo.

Is it legal?

Voice Commander has NOTHING to do with WoW whatsoever! It's a VOICE-TO-KEYBOARD interface ONLY! It doesn't send or receive any information from the WoW client. It doesn't even know about WoW at all! It doesn't automate any tasks. You cannot make a loop which does something continuously and walk away from the computer. You need to actually steer the other character but not with an additional keyboard but with your voice! Speech recognition is nothing new, it's even integrated into Windows Vista now. People with disabilities have been using speech recognition for many years.

All the power comes from the player giving the commands and from the ingame macros bound to the keys on your keyboard. Voice Commander only makes the bridge between speaking and pressing keys. True, one command may press many keys, but you can do that with ingame macros too and even Logitech's G15 keyboard (which is directly supported in WoW) allows you to make macros. So that's nothing new either. Since Blizzard forbids playing someone else's account (as if they could check that), we'll just assume you actually own two accounts.

Does it really work as well as you described?

Yes, it works like a charm for me. Sure, I can't play both accounts fully but it's certainly better than just with one char. It's like having a mage who can bomb and heal simultaneously. The speech recognition works extremely well, too, since it only has to understand the few words you define as commands. It takes some time to set it up perfectly but it even works ok if you keep the configuration very simple.

READ the "readme.rtf" file that comes with the program. It's all described there!

This is a program which means there is an EXE file you need to start in order to use the program. I guarantee that there is no keylogger, trojan or virus in it. There's a lot of documentation coming with this and it was a lot of work, but if you don't trust it then simply don't use it. I could hardly write a speech recognition program only by using the LUA scripting language.