WTT 100€ PSC (Paysafecard) for 95€ on Paypal

Lain

wtf why all post are deleted ? thats not fair for a user that wants to change money !  all ppl should know that this guy dont want to go first and dont want to change his money on a site that owner is  KingOfCha0s  ! and even to  KingOfCha0s  he dont want to go first ! that should all ppl know that want to trade with this guy !

topic is cleaned by the author request.

@ leet2k if you don't want to trade with him and go 1st don't fkin trade. if you advertise again that sitte on mxc, you will be banned.

Lain's trusted buyer/seller.

Now about KOC,he seems to be a good one but I can't really confirm it!

Thanks. Yea for some reason I don't trust Greek guys with 20 posts here, no offence. But a lot of scams lately, you know...

I still doubt that someone will give first 95€.. :/

Good luck though.

90€ would be fine too I guess.

@others, who would be interested

We can go and talk in private through Skype, I can share my desktop and show you that the PSC is 100€, and through skype you'll hear that I am a normal happy guy not willing to scam anybody.

Thanks. Yea for some reason I don't trust Greek guys with 20 posts here, no offence. But a lot of scams lately, you know...

90€ would be fine too I guess.

@others, who would be interested

We can go and talk in private through Skype, I can share my desktop and show you that the PSC is 100€, and through skype you'll hear that I am a normal happy guy not willing to scam anybody.

Wooohoo!I get you meng.

I'll talk with KingOfChaos myself and I'll try to scan him so I can confirm!

wait ma feedback.

Trade done! Got 95 euro for my PSC 100.

Fast and safe transactions from this guy here: http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/verified-digital-currency-exchange/6803-not-find-exchanger-just-check.html

I recommend using him, very nice and sound person.

Topic can be closed.

Trade done! Got 95 euro for my PSC 100.

Fast and safe transactions from this guy here: http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/verified-digital-currency-exchange/6803-not-find-exchanger-just-check.html

I recommend using him, very nice and sound person.

Topic can be closed.

Cool news! Gonna contact him soon!