upgrade my pc

kagkouras

ok guys i get upgrade my system so i put this staff on,i want opinions from persons that have things   like this that i put if its good so lets start...

Processor: Intel Core i7 930 (s1366, 2.80GHz)

MotherBoard: Foxconn Flaming Blade GTI (1366, DDR3, X58)

Graphic Card:

2)EVGA GTS 450 (PCI Express , GDDR5 , 1 GB)

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green WD15EARS 1.5TB HDD 3.5" (64MB Cache, IntelliPower, SATA 3Gb/s)

BEFORE

ps:i had before sparkle gts 250 for graphic card

for motherboard:Asus P5QL SE (s775, DDR2, P43, Bulk)

This PC is very good for games :D

You are gamer?

yes dude i am a gamer this pc i make it only for games,and i will put some more things about music recording cause i sing rap and i want it and for records

this pc surely rocks

put and 6-8 gb ram and u won't need any update for 3+ years for sure

the ram its one thing that i will put shortly but know i dont have money cause i give 670 euros to make this things,when my pocket full again i will buy them :D

the ram its one thing that i will put shortly but know i dont have money cause i give 670 euros to make this things,when my pocket full again i will buy them :D

but and now the pc its  very good. only ram and you are ok for the next 3-4 years.

You now ram is the most important thing to have ....  if u dont have ram u cant play games no matter how good your graphics card is... if you buy choose ddr3 rams and not ddr2... as for the

Processor it is way too much... right now there is no game that need a machine like that ... but hey thats a good thing u will not need upgrades for a long time...

Better solution would be:

Intel Core i5 750 and Motherboard MSI GD65, and overclock the processor with one button on motherboard (OC Genie). You can do it manualy of course but that's easier, and preformance is much much better than i7.

Mine is overclocked to 4GHz with Noctua air cooling.

GTS 450 - not worth the price.