High Five changes! New Cloaks, Skills and More!

Seriously, imho those updates come a little too fast. I mean not like that's a bad think but.. come on.

Everytime they just released something there's already info on something thats about to come.

Everytime they just released something there's already info on something thats about to come.

That's what I'm trying to understand... Is there any official announcement about a new chronicle?

Seriously, imho those updates come a little too fast. I mean not like that's a bad think but.. come on.

cause here in US/EU we suck dik , everything is coming so ssssssslow so in Korea they already got bored of it and are making something new

<.<

That's what I'm trying to understand... Is there any official announcement about a new chronicle?

i think that video talking about "New project" and new graphic engine etc

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=183054.0

That's because NA and EU get the updates mooonths after Korea has got the update. Korea is 3 update ahead of us so, for us it looks like that they release new things very fast.