Lf Early Beta L2 Client

1tm

Hello, I was away for long period. I promised everyone a lot of signature request, which I have not finished them. Sorry! I can't continue working. Few reasons why: Summer - I got a little job in foreign country. Autumn - Forgot them.

And now I have broken arm second time, for that I have a lot of free time, so I started my own server project. Im busy as ever, so sorry again! I'ts my fault for promises. :'(

I cant find cb early beta client. I remember last time I saw aplha beta l2 client for download in 2006/2007, whose size was about 0.5Gb (Prelude size is 0.9Gb). Currently I searched several days, but failed to find it on google (kr/eu websites). So maybe someone knows where to get it? I thought just now, that aplha client unr/usx were poorly encrypted. So it would very usefull for unr decryption.

Recently I found my old screenshots from cb client. Here is early Ivory tower model (other models quite uninteresting):

mainbe.png

bridgea.png

bridgeup.png

entryupt.png

windowf.png

1floorbottom.png

1aukstas.png

2floor.png

3floor.png

floorb.png

Edited by Universe

There you go ;)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=50558.msg1421514#msg1421514

WARNING: AFAIK can be only run under Windows 98.  :-\

Well, I need even earlier version (kr) then this. Its size should be about 0.5Gb.

PS: just now I noticed sub-forum section for requests.  :(

THE HELL? There is a earlier version release? O_O

EDIT: Possibly found a direct link to the Korean BETA Client: http://lineage2.cachenet.com/L2_Arc.exe

It is broken... But im looking for it.  :)

EDIT 2: Elink? ed2k://|file|L2Arc_0715.exe|1097991394|8F45BD085704D1A51D570DDD583ACA71|/ I dont have E-Mule so...  ::)

EDIT 3: Apparently, L2_Arc.exe is the Korean Open Beta, possibly found the Closed Beta Korean Client: http://www.dreamzonehk.com/mslineage2/LineageII_CB.exe (Yeah, broken link), supossed to be 900MB.

THE HELL? There is a earlier version release? O_O

EDIT: Possibly found a direct link to the Korean BETA Client: http://lineage2.cachenet.com/L2_Arc.exe

It is broken... But im looking for it.  :)

EDIT 2: Elink? ed2k://|file|L2Arc_0715.exe|1097991394|8F45BD085704D1A51D570DDD583ACA71|/ I dont have E-Mule so...  ::)

EDIT 3: Apparently, L2_Arc.exe is the Korean Open Beta, possibly found the Closed Beta Korean Client: http://www.dreamzonehk.com/mslineage2/LineageII_CB.exe (Yeah, broken link), supossed to be 900MB.

Thanks for searching it! But looks like impossible to find it. Lots of broken links...

Possible to find only pictures:  ;D

install_03.jpg

world_map1s.jpg

quest_01.jpg

SS_41.JPG

interface.jpg

• 6 months later...

well some usefull information.

3_1.gif

3_2.gif

3_3.gif

3_4.gif

3_5.gif

http://netgame.uc999.com/l/lineage2/xinshou/xs.htm

PD: 1tm can you send me your MSN via PM?

• 9 months later...

Still dreaming about this since I saw it... Anyone with solid links?

not yet, all links broken, I try ask a korean friend for it, maybe him have it :)

• 10 months later...

maaaan i would like to have the beta client too :)

btw: how many clients are out there atm? all i have is this:

00 - Lineage II Chronicle 0 - Prelude

01 - Lineage II Chronicle 1 - Harbingers of War

02 - Lineage II Chronicle 2 - Age of Splendor

03 - Lineage II Chronicle 3 - Rise of Darkness

04 - Lineage II Chronicle 4 - Scions of Destiny

05 - Lineage II Chronicle 5 - Oath of Blood

06 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 0.0 - Interlude

07 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 1.1 - The Kamael

08 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 1.5 - The Kamael Hellbound

09 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.1 - Gracia Part 1

10 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.2 - Gracia Part 2

11 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.3 - Gracia Final

12 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.4 - Gracia Epilogue

13 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.5 - Freya

14 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 2.6 - High Five

15 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 3.0 - Goddess of Destruction

16 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 3.1 - Goddess of Destruction Harmony (i dont have this one. can someone share it?)

17 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 3.2 - Goddess of Destruction Tauti

18 - Lineage II The Chaotic Throne 3.3 - Goddess of Destruction Glory Days

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics