[Guide]Become Nobless step by step (By ĐãکøЙє™,Translation by کє©яєŤ™)

Good evening, good morning, today I will learn you  to do Noblesse Quest, according  my Guide! The Quest consists of 4 parts,not too Difficult enough if you have had little experience in Lineage II.Sorry if you find a spelling error, I hope my  Guide you like it!!

The NPC that will help us to begin the Quest for Nobles is the Talien, which is in Aden (do double-click it and click on "Quest "and then" I'll help you ") and start the Quest!!

arxikonpcgianoblesquest.png

After the Talien  tells us to go to  Gabrielle  which is located in Giran (do double-click it and click on "Quest" and after "Who is He? ")

deuteronpcgianoblesques.png

After the Gabrielle  sent us to the Gilmore who is in the Dragon Valley (DO double-click it and click on "Quest" and after press "Possesor of A Precious Soul -1 ")

tritonpcgianoblesquest1.png

After the Gilmore sent us to kill a Mob with the name Baraham which is close to the Dion-Floran in a cave! When you kill it gives us a Quest Item name : Legend of Seventeen.Agfter that go to the city of Aden and go to Talien  (do-double-click it and click on "Quest" and after "I'll do it ")

rfasffsasafasfa1.png

After the  Talien  sent us to the  Kantabilion he located in Hein. (do double-click it and click on "Quest" and after "Possesor Of A Precious Soul -1 ") He send us to go to pick up the Malruk Succubus Claw in Dragon Valey!

123eb.png

When we get in Dragon Valley at this point kill Mob with the name (Malruk Succubus, Malruk Succubus Turens) to collect the 10 Malruk Succubus Claw

aaaaaaaaaz.png

When we collect all 10 Malruk Succubus Claw, we go back to town in Hein at Kantabilion  (do-double-click it and click on "Quest" and after "Possesor Of A Precious Soul -1"

28389678.png

123eb.png

After Kantabilion we go to Talien who located in Aden (press double-click it and click on "Quest" and after "I'll do it")/center]

After the  Talien  we go to the city Hunters Village, where we find the  Stedmiel  (do-double-click on it press "Quest" and press "Thank You")

84522834.png

After the  Stadmiel we go back to Aden at  Talien  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Ok")

After the  Talien we go to  Virgil  which is in Rune Township (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possesor of A Precious Soul - 1)

vigril.png

After the  Virgil we go to  Ogmar which is near to Virgil  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and press again "Where is he")

ogmar.png

After the  Ogmar we go to  Rohorakti  which is in Rune Township (press double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possesor Of A Precious Soul -1 ") After we go to the site Swam of Screams to gather Crim Moss

rahorakti.png

when we get to this point, it kills the Mobs(Monsters) with the name (Splinter Stakatos, Splinter Stakatos Walkers, Soldiers, Drones) to collect 5 Crimson Moss98150298.png

Once we collect all 5 Crimson Moss turning again to the city Rune TownShip, the  Rahorakti  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possesor Of A Precious Soul-1")

87159446.png

rahorakti.png

After the  Rahorakti  sent us to  Kassadra , which is in Rune TownShip (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and post "But you must" )

kassandra.png

After the  Kassadra we go to  Virgil  which it is located near to  Kassadra  (DO double-click on it, press "Quest" and then " Possessor Of A Precious Soul-1 ")

vigril.png

After the  Virgil we go to  Caradine  which is located at Goddard (we double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul- 1 ")

caradine.jpg

After the  Caradine ,we go to  Noel  which it is located at Goddard (do double-click, press "Quest" and then "I can Help")noeln.jpg

After we go to  Noel , he will ask (5) Lunargents kai (1) Hellfire where you can buy from the Ivory Tower-Underground Shopping or made from the Alchemist's Mixing Urn

pi8ari.jpg

Also, all that we need to do the mix (materials) you can find them parties  following list, like the material!:

tsorouxompi.png

noello.jpg

After we finding the material (5) Lunargents and (1) Hellfire we go back to  Noel , which located at Goddard (do double-click, press "Quest" and after "Listen")

noeln.jpg

After the  Noel we go to  Caradine which located at Goddard (press double-click on it, after press"Quest" kai "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 1 ")

caradine.jpg

Here end the first part of the Quest!

letter1.jpg

letter2.jpg

The second part of Quest! To begin the second part we go to  Virgil ,talk him and press ("Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 2"

vigril.png

After the  Virgil we go to  Kassandra  which is right next to Virgil

kassandra.png

After the  kassandra we go to  Ogmar  which is right next to kassandra

ogmar.png

After talking with  Ogmar , we go Swam of Screams to find Quest Monster with the name  Mysterious Dark Knight  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Where do you think she is?") immediately after, talking to all the dead angels that exist next to him as to get the Quest Item Strand of Golden Hair and after the take,again talking to  Mysterious Dark Knight

17437219.jpg

66858154.jpg

The Quest Monster  Mysterious Dark Knight  sends us to the witch  Kalis ,she is near to Ivory Tower (DO double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Where can I find them ")

kalis.jpg

After the  Kalis we go to  Matild ,she is in Ivory Tower (press double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 2 ")

matild.jpg

After we end with the  Matild  we go back to  Kalis

kalis.jpg

After we end with  Kalis ,we go to Valley of Saints to find the Quest Monster  Fallen Unicorn  press (Quest), killing the Mob to appear at the entrance of the cave by name  Restrainer Of Glory  and pass (5) Orb of Binding.After press on the Cornestone of Restraining(at all 4), press again  Fallen Unicorn  and get a  Pure White Unicorn . We press on top of (Quest)

11111111111111111111111c.jpg

map11111111111111111111.jpg

map22222222222222222222.jpg

After we end  with all that, back in  Kassandra ,she located in Rune TownShip (press double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 2")

kassandra.png

Shortly after, talk to  Virgil which is located right next to  Kassandra  (press double-click, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 2 ")

vigril.png

Somewhere here end the second part of the Quest!

letter1.jpg

caradinelatter.jpg

To begin the third part of Quest go to Goddard  town to find the  Caradine  (press double-click, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 3")

caradine.jpg/center]

Immediately,talkto  Ossian  next to  Caradine  (press double-click, press "Quest" and after "I'll help"). Sends us to "lift" 2 Quest Items:  Ring of Goddess: WaterBinder  |  Necklace of Goddess: EverGreen . These Quest Items you raise in the Valley of Saints

osian111111111111111111.jpg

The  Ring of Goddess: WaterBinder  to get up from the concrete Mobs: Pilgrim of Splendor

pigy.jpg

The  Necklace of Goddess: EverGreen  to get up from the concrete Mobs: Judge of Splendor

junkbf.jpg

after inserting the Quest Items, sent us back to Goddard and talk to  Ossian  (press double-click, press "Quest" and after "What should I do ?")

metala.jpg

Immediately after we go Valley of Saints to kill a Rb by name  Barakiel The Flame

Of Spledor  to get the Staff of Goddess: Rain Song

4344343434343434343.jpg

topo8esiabarakiel.jpg

After the lift we turn again Goddard, talking to  Ossian  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and then "I'll take them in person")

dropbarakiel.jpg

immediately,when we end with  Ossian  we go to the Ivory Tower 4th Floor Dark Wizard Guild to find the  Ladd  (press double-click on it, press "Quest" and then " Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 3 ")

fasfafssaffasfsf.jpg

Somewhere end the third part of Quest!

letter1.jpg

caradinelatter.jpg

To begin the fourth part of Quest go to Goddard town to find the  Caradine  (press double-click, press "Quest" and after "Possessor Of A Precious Soul - 4")

caradine.jpg

mmediately after the  Caradine  takes us outside of Coloseum  Lady of the Lake  (do double-click on it, press "Quest" and after "I've been waiting to meet you too ")

telosssssssssssssssssss.jpg

Somewhere end the fourth part of Quest! Becoming Nobless and catch some new skills  (Noblesse Blessing, Strider Siege Assault, Build Advanced Headquarters, Wyvern Aegis, Summon CP Potion, Fortune of Noblesse, Harmony of Noblesse, Symphony of Noblesse)also we can put  title  upper than our name, without having to go into clan. Even we can go to participate at Olympiad.

Finally, that was my Guide on how to become noblesse.I hope you liked!

By ĐãکøЙє

Credits:To ĐãکøЙє™

Credits for translation: کє©яєŤ™