[Preview][Fifa 11][PC-Xbox 360-PS2-PS3-PSP-Wii-Nintendo DS]

Furiosus

me toO... I hope there will be a good kitserver this year for fifa too add stadiums/boots/ball,etc....btw i am still fan of PES(coz u can add balls/boots/nets/goal posts/stadiums.etc)

Haven't you heard of FIFA's creation centre?

i think always fifa is better than pes..so i think that there is no reason to speak about it..fifa is far better than pro

lol fifa sucked till this year

i got very dissapointed,cause EVERY tackling gives me foul,gtfo,that's a good think of fifa we don't have

lol fifa sucked till this year

i got very dissapointed,cause EVERY tackling gives me foul,gtfo,that's a good think of fifa we don't have

Me too....aanyway i think  the Fifa 2011 it"s much better then other version like 2010 and others

:)

Me too....aanyway i think  the Fifa 2011 it"s much better then other version like 2010 and others

:)

All of you are going to love it!

So do you guys realize that whoever is open-minded enough tries fifa and likes it more than pes?

all years i did the opposite

We like fifa more then pes .. and pes players likes pes more then fifa

lol

Just to mention,Fifa is far more strategic,than PES.In the last one,all you have to do is to pass messi run and shoot,and again and again.But in fifa,you have to pass,make changes,use all players.That's what takes Fifa one step ahead...

• 2 weeks later...