New generation of music! House Electro Dubstep Techno etc. [Post Here]

unqART

Screw you autotune suckers! Real music FTW! ROCK FTW! Listen all u want to ur faggoty autotuned "music"

Screw you autotune suckers! Real music FTW! ROCK FTW! Listen all u want to ur faggoty autotuned "music"

and who aksed you??? gtfo with your rock or w/e music you like.

I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

and who aksed you??? gtfo with your rock or w/e music you like.

I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!!

+1 real music is the music which expresses you!

knight when you go in a good club you listen rock a ? you take your ipod and put headphones in your ears and you listen rock jesus think before you post someting ....

Summer = house electro and r.n.b in every island of greece clubs playing those kind of music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSkDu6_4YQw&feature=related

<3

lets the party begin T.T

knight when you go in a good club you listen rock a ? you take your ipod and put headphones in your ears and you listen rock jesus think before you post someting ....

Ι dont go to clubs. Seriously for me it realy sucks. First because i dont like the music. Second as a non smoker, the feeling of the smoke is just unstandable... my eyes has tears cause of it.

And BTW to all the autotune noobies out there

Go ahead and listen to justien bieber. I bet u must love a talentless kido with specialty on autotune.