[Help] Ebnet / and other things

zazazaza

Hi everybody

well im back to warcraft and i really would like to play it online , but nobody is playin normal mod at Garena (Dota sux...) so i've found EuroBattlenet but i've got problems like when i log in i get a dc so if someone was/is playin there and can help me slove this problem that would be cool

also im looking for another way to play wow online for free , feel free to help :P

thx guys

Well,I'm willing to sell my Warcraft III CD Keys.

If you are interested...

5-10euros

if i was able to buy em from Inet i would have so many .. but atm they didn't add that credit card system yet in our country so if we are willing to buy/sell smth its impossible

you need to play warcraft III but no dota only the official map's?

Exactly

if i was able to buy em from Inet i would have so many .. but atm they didn't add that credit card system yet in our countryExactly

you can be hoster in your map and to w8ing for other ppl to join.

you can be hoster in your map and to w8ing for other ppl to join.

tried but  didn't work (problem with GHostOne)

edit : today i was searching for a original Key , took me a while (2 or 3 hours) and at last 1 of them is now working

and its free...

i can give the link where i found it http://www.serials.be/w1.php (you don't have to dl anything) enjoy

some of them are banned but if u search well u'll find one

Well,I'm willing to sell my Warcraft III CD Keys.

If you are interested...

5-10euros

Lol tard, you dont need cd keys to play in E-battle net..

dude if you wanna play in Euro-Bnet then just go to their site there are guides on how to fix any kind of problem i don't think here's the place to ask when they have a forum of their own.

Lol tard, you dont need cd keys to play in E-battle net..

dude if you wanna play in Euro-Bnet then just go to their site there are guides on how to fix any kind of problem i don't think here's the place to ask when they have a forum of their own.

ye but man their forum is totally ruined..you can't even register (tried with Internet manager - FF - Google Chrome - Opera)

so i gave up

also i would use garena but dota sux