Fiddlesticks, The Harbinger of Doom

SeventhSky

Fiddlesticks, The Harbinger of Doom

98427837.png

Story

There are many rumors of Fiddlesticks' origins. Some say that he is the avenging guardian of the witches of the Howling Marsh. Others believe that he is some sort of abomination gone wrong, a product of the mad scientists of Zaun. Barroom stories say that he is the creation of Noxus, a thing of evil which not even they could contain. There are even those that whisper that he comes from the forbidden Shadow Isles, but such learned men often keep to themselves. Whatever the truth, Fiddlesticks has come to the League of Legends, a malefic champion whose mere presence is a warning - something wicked this way comes.

''It is hoped that Fiddlesticks is an anomaly, not a shade of things to come.''

Base Stats

Damage 45.95 (+2.625 / per level)

Health 390 (+80 / per level)

Mana 251 (+59 / per level)

Move Speed 300

Armor 5.25 (+3 / per level)

Spell Block 35 (+0 / per level)

Health Regen 0.92 (+0.12 / per level)

Mana Regen 0.88 (+0.09 / per level)

Abillities

9-5.gifDread - Nearby enemy champions have their magic resistance reduced by 10.

9-1.gifTerrify - Strikes a target unit with fear, causing it to flee in terror for a duration.

Strikes a target enemy unit with fear, causing it to flee in terror for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 second(s).

Cost

65/85/105/125/145 Mana

Range

9-2.gifDrain - Fiddlesticks saps the life force of an enemy, dealing damage while healing himself.

Drains 50/75/100/130/160 (+0.4) health as magic damage each second from target unit and gives it to Fiddlesticks.

Lasts up to 6 seconds.

Cost

80/100/120/140/160 Mana

Range

9-3.gifDark Wind - A wisp of wind strikes an enemy unit and then bounces to nearby enemy units, dealing damage and silencing the victims.

Strikes an enemy target and then bounces to a nearby enemy unit. Deals 100 (+0.35) magic damage and silences for 1.2 sec for each strike.

Can bounce up to 2/4/6/8/10 times and may strike the same target multiple times.

Cost

50/70/90/110/130 Mana

Range

9-4.gifCrowstorm - A murder of crows flock wildly around Fiddlesticks, dealing damage each second to all enemy units in the area.

A murder of crows flock wildly around Fiddlesticks for 5 seconds, dealing 150/250/350 (+0.35) magic damage each second to all enemy units in the area. This has a 2 second channel duration and teleports Fiddlesticks to target location.

Cost

200/300/400 Mana

Range

Item Build

3041.gif

1.Mejai's Soulstealer

+20 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 15%.

3020.gif

2.Sorcerer's shoes

+20 Magic Penetration UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2

3136.gif

3.Haunting Guise

+20 Ability Power +180 Health UNIQUE Passive: +20 Magic Penetration

3089.gif

4.Zhonya's ring

+120 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25% UNIQUE Active: Places your champion into Stasis for 2 seconds, rendering you invulnerable and untargetable but unable to take any actions. 90 sec cooldown.

3001.gif

5.Abyssal Scepter

+70 Ability Power +57 Magic Resistance UNIQUE Aura: Reduces the Magic Resist of nearby enemy champions by 20.

3135.gif

6.Void Staff

+70 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: +40% Magic Penetration

Skills build

1.Drain-1lvl

2.Terrify-1lvl

3.Drain-2lvl

4.Terrify-2lvl

5.Drain-3lvl

6.Crowstorm-1lvl

7.Terrify-3lvl

8.Drain-4lvl

9.Terrify-4lvl

10.Drain-5lvl

11.Crowstorm-2lvl

12.Terrify-5lvl

13.Dark wind-1lvl

14.Dark wind-2lvl

15.Dark wind-3lvl

16.Crowstorm-3lvl

17.Dark wind-4lvl

18.Dark wind-5lvl

Spells

I usually prefer Heal and Clarity but also you can get Heal and Ghost .

dyvqyd.jpg

1. Heal

spell_209.jpg

2.Clarity

Masteries

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/0103400100000000000000000000033042032000301

Credits : Me  :)

I hope you like it !  :P

Seriously guys I find those guides useless.

This one is more useless than useless...

btw u will see how a guide for this kind of games should be in this week for DotA

Why ? Some newbies ex. Nosti21 will learn with it :)

They could just browse the lol wiki sites and find even more info and tactics about every champ. ;)

Perhaps more guidance about playstyle; How you use your ulti? Do you use it to kill single champions? How about Jungling? Fiddle is one of the best junglers in the game.

I always choose Ghost and Flash btw, for escape and for benefiting most of the ulti.

Also the item build depends on your opponents. Sometimes you want to build Rod of Ages, sometimes the Abyssal Scepter earlier etc.

Good luck anyway

Αlso about build

u will take first that items that costs 435 and gives 10 AP 5 mp reg etc(donot remember name)and a healing pot

after that a boots

then a soulstealer

and then the other build(which can easily change during game)

They could just browse the lol wiki sites and find even more info and tactics about every champ. ;)

The difference is that here you can discuss the builds

Most of those guides on those wiki suck anyway

The difference is that here you can discuss the builds

Most of those guides on those wiki suck anyway

and what we see here?

his story=useless

skills=useless,u can see them ingame while waiting for minions spawn

itembuild=Recommended

skillbuild=Your mind

Spells=Always ur choise

What else?

i always learn heroes ingame,while waiting minions spawn,in a SOLO game

and what we see here?

his story=useless

skills=useless,u can see them ingame while waiting for minions spawn

itembuild=Recommended

skillbuild=Your mind

Spells=Always ur choise

What else?

i always learn heroes ingame,while waiting minions spawn,in a SOLO game

It's not your bussiness ... Also items are not recommended !

Perhaps more guidance about playstyle; How you use your ulti? Do you use it to kill single champions? How about Jungling? Fiddle is one of the best junglers in the game.

I always choose Ghost and Flash btw, for escape and for benefiting most of the ulti.

Also the item build depends on your opponents. Sometimes you want to build Rod of Ages, sometimes the Abyssal Scepter earlier etc.

Good luck anyway

That's true. All I see here is build/runes/masteries/spells, nothing more. Well, I'm planning on making a Morgana guide soon and I will mention tips like sniping, how to use your ulti, how to farm, how to flee etc.