[League Of Legends][Guide]Akali The Fist of Shadow

ĐarkSlayer

why do you buy such items while akali uses energy instead of mana?

also exhaust and ghost are useless since you can use shadow dance....

ROFL i dont buy them for mana smarty i buy them for ability power since akali can 2skill k.o any enemyhero even tanks late game.

also exhaust and ghost aint useless.

why do you buy such items while akali uses energy instead of mana?

also exhaust and ghost are useless since you can use shadow dance....

facepalm

you know the passive of sheen ? after you do an ability the next auto attack gets +80% damage

then it comes lich bane the next attack after a spell is 100% stronger (so 1st skill + auto hit = it breaks the mark with double damage , simply enormous amount of damage)

also exhaust/ghost is really good , better have ghost than flash.

with exhaust you can disable melee attackers like (Trynda - Yi) which may become a pain in the ass

you know the passive of sheen ? after you do an ability the next auto attack gets +80% damage

100% nowadays

then it comes lich bane the next attack after a spell is 100% stronger (so 1st skill + auto hit = it breaks the mark with double damage , simply enormous amount of damage)
100% stronger, uh...; it adds your total Ability Power to the physical damage of a basic attack after you cast a spell (effect has a 3 second cooldown), so ye that's mostly a shitload of damage with a Mark.

Anyway, nice guide. My friend should try this :) he bought akali and doesn't go very well with her...

facepalm

also exhaust/ghost is really good , better have ghost than flash.

with exhaust you can disable melee attackers like (Trynda - Yi) which may become a pain in the ass

it was my mistake to post my opinion in this topic,messing with kids is really bad.

it was my mistake to post my opinion in this topic,messing with kids is really bad.

kids because they know what each item does,and if it's usefull on a champion or not?lol

ye people that correct your posts telling u the actual truth are kids .