Maxcheaters Promotional Video Contest V2! [10.09.10]

Because you see, Maxtor is asking for a promo-video by a cheating community in which members have no idea about any movie-editing program, nor the ideas that are needed and knowledge for making a promo video.

Wrong.. if we follow your logic they shouldn't be those who make sigs too..

Well yeah but there are ppl that make sigs in here same goes for those can make videos they maybe aren't that much but they can put on a contest it's another story if we start talking about the retardness of the rules of the contest.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess contest will fail like the last one which had many participants and no winner.

w00t?

I was running the last video contest and it had its winners ><

w00t?

I was running the last video contest and it had its winners ><

so why not in this one?

btw, 5 days and im gonna remove my movie, why make publicity for your forum if we dont even have a winner?

lol.. if i was still a g.mod i would ban you for your stupidity just now... I mean seirously YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS A CONTEST...

DO you even know what a contest really is ?

You srsly believe that you actually just won here where you didn't have anyone going up againts ? Srsly dude you're T-H-E biggest retard i've seen in this forum so far.

lol.. if i was still a g.mod i would ban you for your stupidity just now... I mean seirously YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS A CONTEST...

DO you even know what a contest really is ?

You srsly believe that you actually just won here where you didn't have anyone going up againts ? Srsly dude you're T-H-E biggest retard i've seen in this forum so far.

did i say I won LOL? i said "i wont make publicity if there ain't even a winner"

pls can u get out my business brah? wasted my time and there's not even any news for the future of this contest

you're the biggest fail troll then, sorry u cant handle this conversation with me, my IQ cant be compared with yours, just watch at your own reply ^____^

I already shut many bigboys who think they can handle me in a flames war