[Shares Included]Website Needs (Vote Buttons, Banners And Intros)

Sido

So Sido whats going with Forum Icons etc which i suggested to you? Will create them? It will be nice...

i was kinda to busy with other things,

as u all can see my activity decreased. i worked on some more things but nothing finished till now so i could share.

about forum stuff, u see here are some hard things.

1. if i will do smth, first i have to choose the platform. (ppl use different platforms so... i cant do smth for all, but lets say i choose smf, which i use on my forum)

2. ppl use different themes, so i cant do smth for all (again same problem)

3. if i would like to do smth from 0, including coding (well, at coding im not that good so... i may fail)

but.................................................... why not !? its a challenge for me. so ill give a try...

• 2 years later...

Hello there,

i updated this topic and since maxtor limited the posts i cannot make it back as it was, full of free vote buttons, banners, intro's and websites (together with their PSD so you could change them as you wish).

Anyway, i can change for you any site name in vote buttons in exchange of 0.25Euro each, or do a new set (for all the sites you need) of buttons for 1Euro.

As you can see some banners got no text on them so you can freely use them as you wish. Those that got text i can edit for you or do a new one in exchange of 1Euro.

Contact me via PM for more details.

Vote Buttons:

1.png2.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

1a.png2a.png3a.png4a.png5a.png6a.png

1b.png2b.png3b.png4b.png5b.png6b.png

1d.png2d.png

Banners:

10.png

10a.gif

10b.png

20.png

20e.png

20a.gif

20c.png

20d.png

20f.gif

Updated.

Edited by Sido

• 2 weeks later...

this is an old/epic/survivor topic which got changed due new mxc policy. that's why it got moved (on my request) on market section.

Anyway, i can change for you any site name in vote buttons in exchange of 0.25Euro each, or do a new set (for all the sites you need) of buttons for 1Euro.

As you can see some banners got no text on them so you can freely use them as you wish. Those that got text i can edit for you or do a new one in exchange of 1Euro.

If you want a new personalized banner it will start from 2 Euros (price that can't go more than 4 Euros)

• 9 months later...

Hello there,

i updated this topic and since maxtor limited the posts i cannot make it back as it was, full of free vote buttons, banners, intro's and websites (together with their PSD so you could change them as you wish).

If you want a new personalized banner it will start from 2 Euros (price that can't go more than 4 Euros)

Contact me via PM for more details.

Vote Buttons:

1.png2.png4.png5.png6.png7.png

1a.png2a.png3a.png4a.png5a.png6a.png

1b.png2b.png3b.png4b.png5b.png6b.png

1d.png2d.png

Banners:

10.png

10a.gif

10b.png

20.png

20e.png