[About]Epic Dark Knight Armor Ct2.3-4

popld

@Critical_Error in the pack, the kamael's armor is white and a little crappy, can you update your share with the epickamael.utx that is missing?

@Critical_Error in the pack, the kamael's armor is white and a little crappy, can you update your share with the epickamael.utx that is missing?

I never say before I make Epic for Kamael in my post man, when I do it I make a description in my post, I don't have time for make that man pls follow guides in forum and make something alone!!!!!!!!!

and why you write this in armor.grp?

epickamael.mkamael_m008_t1005_u      epickamael.mkamael_m008_t1005_l

because lines are write before in CT2.3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best solution would be calling out pyromaker,the original creator of epic armor or stefoulis15 who adapted epic armors to the most of the chronicles that they are available till today :)

Both of them got retired tho!

The best solution would be calling out pyromaker,the original creator of epic armor or stefoulis15 who adapted epic armors to the most of the chronicles that they are available till today :)

Both of them got retired tho!

Pyromaker doesn't make textures for Kamael Master, other guy make texture but problem is him don't have file .utx but anyway I post a lot epics in `packs Dark Knight just need download 1 and he solved