[L2DC-Gracia Epilogue]L2 AstralWorld x10

Fanboy

Rabbits to Riches Event!

Spring is once again in the air. And as the weather turns sunny and warm, the inhabitants of Fantasy Isle are preparing to hold their yearly Spring celebration.

The playful residents of this strange and wondrous land have spread Treasure Sack Pieces across the globe. And they are waiting for you to find and collect these special items. Collect enough, and these pint-sized occupants will exchange your pieces for rare and precious prizes, including S-grade armor, high-grade Soul Crystals, shadow Agathion bracelets, and more!

How it works

Collect 50 Treasure Sack Pieces by hunting monsters and retrieving the pieces they’re hoarding. When you turn in 50 Treasure Sack Pieces to one of the event managers, you will receive one of six different Treasure Sacks (a 1st through 6th Place Treasure Sack) at random. Once you earn a Treasure Sack, open (double-click) it to see what you’ve won! Most Treasure Sacks contain only one item, but some contain more.

During this event, Fantasy Isle residents will be visiting every city to provide free teleports for all to Fantasy Isle. During the item drop period, the event managers will sell Rabbit Transformation Scrolls. You may use your Rabbit Transformation Scroll anywhere, but you will only find treasure on Fantasy Isle, so we recommend using it there!

• You may purchase a Rabbit Transformation Scroll only once every 12 hours, per account.

• Once you transform into a Rabbit, you will inherit two special skills: Rabbit Magic Eye and Rabbit Tornado.

• The Rabbit Magic Eye skill will allow you to see nearby hidden treasure boxes (only on Fantasy Isle).

• Once you successfully locate a treasure box by using the Rabbit Magic Eye skill, a total of three treasure boxes will appear. (They de-spawn after 18 seconds).

• You can use the Rabbit Tornado skill to open treasure boxes.

• Rare and special treasure boxes that shoot fireworks when you open them will sometimes appear. These boxes contain random rewards such as top A-grade weapons, Shadow Wolf Mount Bracelets, whole Treasure Sacks, and additional Treasure Sack Pieces.

• Rabbits may be expert jumpers, but they aren’t the best swimmers. Your rabbit transformation will last for 10 minutes, but it will cancel immediately if you go into water. Stick to dry ground as long as you’re in rabbit form.

Event Schedule

In case schedule changes you will be updated here.

Starting: 2010, Jul 16, 00:01

Ending: 2010, Jul 30, 23:59

Minimum participation level: 40

http://www.l2astralworld.com/429/rabbits-to-riches-event/

• 2 weeks later...

Server updated to revision 5210

http://www.l2astralworld.com/436/server-updated-to-revision-5210/'>http://www.l2astralworld.com/436/server-updated-to-revision-5210/

5209: Added elemental attributes for NPC in Heine region.

5208: Fixed Territory Ballista.

5204: Fixed Pailaka pets usage outside Pailaka Instance.

5203: Fixed swimming speed penalty whwn mounted on Great Wolf.

5198: Retail-Like Castle/ Siege Zones, also new Fort/ Siege Zones (thanks L2j).

5196: Fixed mob aggro not working properly.

5190: Hiding real mob HP from packet sniffers (thanks L2j).

5186: Updated archer skills to Retail (thanks L2j).

5185: Fixed Quest: Expulsion of Evil Spirit.

5184: Added support for Skill repeater (thanks L2j).

5183: Updated Quest: The Name of Evil 1 (possibly fixed now).

5175: Fixed Geodata for NPC's (Lara and Sonia) spawning on roof in Grocery Shop.

5173: Fixed Rift Rooms respawn.

5172: Fixed issue with Tutorial always appearing even if epic quest Finished/ Started.

5167: Fixed Quest: Ghost's of Batur missing dialog.

5160: Added Skill semoval when loose Castle/ Fort and when Olympiad start.

5159: Updated item usage to be impossible when you are feared.

5156: Fixed possible attack on summon in MDT.

5155: Updated Frintezza camera (thanks L2j).

5146: Fixed Quest Requirement of Inhabitants of The Forrest of The Dead in Quest: Lydia's Heart.

5144: Added Olympiad shout for classed/ nonclassed game (thanks L2j).

5143: Fixed unequip of the two-handed weapons and hair accessories.

5142: Fixed Skill: Symbol of the Sniper bonus.

5141: Fixed Tallum Blade weapon change.

5140: Fixed Quest Requirement of Tragedy in the Von Hellmann Forest in Quest: Lydia's Heart.

5139: Fixed Queen Ant AI.

5135: (Possible) Fix for Pet speed going down in random.

5134: Added Elemental Attributes for Oren area.

5133: Updated some resistance values for Giran region monsters.

5131: Added Elemental Attributes for Giran area.

5129: Fixed Quest: Merciless Punishment.

5125: Updated respawn time of Mobs in Pagan Temple now respawn in 60 seconds, instead of 30.

5124: Changed zone spawn respawn delay a bit.

5119: Added retail zone spawn system for Pagan Temple.

5117: Fixed spawns on Tower of Insolence.

5116: Fixed missing HTML files error.

5103: Updated Skills:  Banish Undead and Banish Seraph. Lethal chances depend on skill level, and its much higher on retail.

5102: L2jDP Sync: Clan Hall Zones.

5101: Added Bandit Sronghold teleports.

5100: Vanguard and Inquisitor cast times are influenced by attack and casting speed.

5098: Fixed missing HTML in Quests.

5097: Fixed Tallum Blade “changeWeaponId” problems.

Added the skill (not yet done) to the Blue Talisman – Buff Cancel.

5096: Optimized HTML handling.

5094: Fixed bypass in Clanhall Siege HTML.

5093: Fixed bypass for Rodenpicula (Seed of Chaos Quest).

5092: Fixed to allow access to Quest: Only What Remains.

5089: Partial revert of 5007.

5087: Fixed Gift of Vitality.

5086: Fixed TOI zone spawns.

5084: Fixed missing mobs in ToI.

5083: Small update on ‘Gift of Vitality’ Event.

5082: Drop rate increase to 50% for Quest: I’m the only one you can trust.

5080: Added Teleport HTML for Contestable Clanhall.

5079: Fifth Universary event SOE’s should be depositable and stackable.

5078: You should be able to drop only one Herb of each kind in Proof Of Clan Alliance quest.

5076: Guards should now return to their spawn place after they are lured.

5075: Adena reward in Pavels Research quest is now affected by rates.

5073: Geodata update for:

Following areas updated:

Pailaka

Kamaloka

Fantasy Isle

Orc area

Olympiad Stadium

Hellbound

Elf Area

Hive Area

Giran Area

Valakas Lair

Parnasus

etc

5072: Several fixes for Frintezza (thanks L2j).

5063: Fixed next Territory War date.

5053: Added Kamaloka Tutorial.

5052: Updated Vanguard.

5050: Updating spawnlist in Clan Hall Sieges (for future usage), also added spawnlist for Partisan Hideaway too.

5049: Fixed pet leveling above 85.

5047: Fixed walk/ run speed for some mob.

5046: Fixed typos in Gatekeeper dialogs.

5040: Changed quest drop chances for Quest: Giant’s Exploration 1.

5039: Added multiplies for Quest: Giant’s Exploration 1.

5038: Fixed non-disappearing Pailaka Spear.

5036: Fixed wrong parameter name into quests ‘How to Oppose Evil’ and ‘Proof of Existence’.

5033: Added logging of petitions.

5026: Added Antient Egg AI. Still missing the skill.

5019: Fixed bypass in Heavy Medal Event HTML.

5016: Added retail zone spawn system for Tower of Insolence.

5012: Fixed Skill: Steal Divinity.

Updated Macro system.

(thanks L2j)

5007: Fixed Red Talisman of Maximum Clarity.

Fixed mobs for Quest: I’m the only one you can trust.

(thanks L2j)

5006: Fixed rewards for Quest: Take Advantage of the Crisis. (thanks L2j)

5005: Limiting friend message to 300 characters. (thanks L2j)

5004: Updated Rune & Schuttgart Artefact Spawns. (thanks L2j)

5003: Elemental Attributes : Dion area

5002: Rune & Schuttgart Artefact Spawns update.

Player skill levels depend on his level – if player level is lower than skill last learn level – 9, skill level is decreased to next possible (or removed).

(thanks L2j)

5001: Elemental Attributes : Gludin and Gludio areas.

5000: Added more teleports to fortress’ from retail.

4999: GS<->LS communication fix.

Effects update for Steal Divinity.

When change grade weapon, autouse soulshots should not be terminated.

Fix for recharge shots on shield change.

(thanks L2j)

4997: Fixed Hellbound revert to level 4/5 after server restart.

4993: Fixed players sometimes not getting exp from raids.

5003: Elemental Attributes : Dion area

5002: Rune & Schuttgart Artefact Spawns update.

Player skill levels depend on his level – if player level is lower than skill last learn level – 9, skill level is decreased to next possible (or removed).

(thanks L2j)

5001: Elemental Attributes : Gludin and Gludio areas.

5000: Added more teleports to fortress’ from retail.

4999: GS<->LS communication fix.Effects update for Steal Divinity.

When change grade weapon, autouse soulshots should not be terminated.

Fixed recharge shots on shield change.

(thanks L2j)

4997: Fixed Hellbound revert to level 4/5 after server restart.

4993: Fixed players sometimes not getting exp from raids.

http://www.l2astralworld.com/

L2DC = L2J Fork, change ur tag to L2J, we don't care what pack it is. Only the type counts here.

Seriously.. i can now name my project with wannabe initials? i mean.. i wouldn't like the bad rep of l2j follow my server around ether, but face it lol.. as long as its java and as long as even setekh can't afford to do it, i somehow doubt you can.

Seriously.. i can now name my project with wannabe initials? i mean.. i wouldn't like the bad rep of l2j follow my server around ether, but face it lol.. as long as its java and as long as even setekh can't afford to do it, i somehow doubt you can.

Since you have big mouth sunshine, to let you know, it was agreed here in MxC to use L2DC.

Since many servers are advertised as L2DC but they don't use it or they are not officially part of the L2DC team, that giving a bad reputation to the project. We do not care if L2j has bad reputation or not, its not our problem.

And the project doesn't have even one wanna-be initials, this looks like you know nothing but only the name of the project. If you are jealous of people who can code "hello world" in Java, you can think of smarter insults since we L2DC project is the target of a lot of envy but most people at least have a good level of insults but you don't.

Try to make your own project and let us know to count your e-penis.

x10 retail like looks good but its low/mid rates is not our target for now. Anyway goodjob with server and goodluck

True, still this server will be here for you to change your mind! Thank you.

Since you have big mouth sunshine, to let you know, it was agreed here in MxC to use L2DC.

Since many servers are advertised as L2DC but they don't use it or they are not officially part of the L2DC team, that giving a bad reputation to the project. We do not care if L2j has bad reputation or not, its not our problem.

Try to make your own project and let us know to count your e-penis.

Actually i recoded half od my l2j core and it was why i complained.. not to "insult" you and you must be a fail to recodnise my post as so(i suppose thats why you think it failed, maybe becouse it wasnt one?). Anyway, mxc nabs might give you a break cuz of all the commercial, but personally i tested your project just 1ce and it is dosable by a simple flood of client actions.. so i wouldn't be too loud if i was in your place. You fix retail shits ok.. make a protected and stable server and only at that point will i even care for your ebaby-penis.

And the project doesn't have even one wanna-be initials, this looks like you know nothing but only the name of the project. If you are jealous of people who can code "hello world" in Java, you can think of smarter insults since we L2DC project is the target of a lot of envy but most people at least have a good level of insults but you don't.

Its made from l2j is it not? So yeah.. i'll call that wannabe initials and you're right.. i don't know or don't want to know your project any more than i know l2j, becouse as you say.. i can't be jelous of "hello world" coders, especially not in java rofl cmon.

Anyway... we can measure penises, but if we'll do it in java, then pls lol.. keep the baby inside.

Actually i recoded half od my l2j core and it was why i complained..

Just by that, you show up you know nothing of Java since recoding half L2j core for one person, coding 24hours/day, 7 hours/week, 365days/year, would take at least 3 years no matter how good coder he is.

So yes you have a huge e-penis, now go elsewhere to "sell" your 101% retail perfect emulator.

Just by that, you show up you know nothing of Java since recoding half L2j core for one person, coding 24hours/day, 7 hours/week, 365days/year, would take at least 3 years no matter how good coder he is.

So yes you have a huge e-penis, now go elsewhere to "sell" your 101% retail perfect emulator.

Nekys just dont speak with kiddos ;D they try to play the boss but they cant do it just dont give a shit of his says and continue inform us for the server :)

Lol and this was the deffence? I thought i was insulting your epenis, but seems i was right.. and how can you even take the "half" as a measure, its a figure of speech. -.-

Btw i code my il core for half a year now, tho many things were done in my older c4 pack and then transfered to this one.

Anyway, as i was saying a newbie, oh yes, 30mb for 3 years? oO loooooooool, dude i see this is your first server emulator project and i don't even feel like commenting that anymore, its like i'm talking to a guy that can't even imagine the quantity of 30mb code and that basically means you don't even have a good overview of all files, which means what? Seriously... now that some l2dc is "more" famous than l2j, you can feel important? Wrong, just your reply showed how fare you go and untill you can't even comprehend l2j files, i think this discussion is over.

For the others, ill give an example of my webpage's core that contains 3mb of code(w/o html's and etc) and was written in 4days.

Nekys just dont speak with kiddos ;D they try to play the boss but they cant do it just dont give a shit of his says and continue inform us for the server :)

Who said i haven't done "it", you think l2 is the only online game out there? And ofc you will try to climb up his ass, your only problem is that a whole human just can't fit inside, you know what i mean?

maxlols I do not get the point of any of your comments.

L2DC is out there, one of the most advanced emulators. So what?

This is not a topic regarding L2DC, this topic is about Astral World private server which uses L2DC.

If you want to discuss L2DC, make your own topic and flame as much as you can so I do not have to reply you.

This is not a topic regarding L2DC, this topic is about Astral World private server which uses L2DC.

If you want to discuss L2DC, make your own topic and flame as much as you can so I do not have to reply you.

Yes he is right here he inform us for astralworld and every lolguy post here and says bullshits

oh so thats why you brought out the epenis shit.

Yes he is right here he inform us for astralworld and every lolguy post here and says bullshits

maybe cuz its a forum for lolguys and bullshits.

@maxlols go hide in ur sandhole please!

@setekh-texashomie agreed with nekys that l2dc bracket should exist(searching around doesnt hurt before posting!)

@nekys:please keep up the great work!now we have the retail event and the community is friendly and good enough in numbers for me and many other players of this server!