[Preview]Call Of Duty: Black Ops[PC,PS3,Xbox360]

• 1 month later...

Well I dont get PPL ... Full of bug's game and its best selling game ... I DONT GET IT! That proove PPL pay for brand ... not for game -.-

Anyway DICE Will pwn Treyarch & InfinityWard asses -.- Battlefield 3 will be much better (game on new machine) Playstation 3!!

Activision is just machine for making $$$$ Kotick dont care for players ... They just Release DLC which costs bunch $$$$ -.-

They should look on guys from Swedish studio and give some maps for free as they do ...

That's all ... i know my typo bad i was fast write but the truth is next year Battlefielld 3 will kick Modern Warfare 3 ass!

Yaba daba!

i know :P i had mw2 and guess what! i got vac banned for cheating! and i never used a cheat >.> their game match pick is the worst ever: like press start game and the match making will find a match for you, if they use server hacks i am so sorry but you will be vac banned for cheating LOL thats why everyone prefer altiw or w/e for non steam ( better dedicated server, anti-cheat + console ) so yeah i agree battlefield 3 will pwn them :3

ATM Black Ops dont have anything to offer ... (only DLC which cost $$$$ for every single maps ...) For example When DICE release DLC (Map, add-on) they release for free. This is how they should gather people! Not paying for everything! That's a scam and stupid people make them rich ... -.-'

Sad for brainless people! =)

i agree battlefield 3 will pwn them :3

I wish that too!! =))

• 3 months later...