Discussion about chronicles after Interlude

Well I think with new updates L2 has become more interesting cause a lot of new features were introduced.About classes I can say that daggers and mages became really OP but as far as I know with Freya update it will be more balanced.

Let's see....

Positives about Gracia+

1: Static Reuse

2: Less lame servers

3: Atributes

4: More balance (yeah, s00r titans)

5: More zones

6: New items

7: New systems (such as FLYING)

8: Better interface

9: New NPCs

10: Mail sytem

11: Less Greeks

Negatives

1: Enchant system

2: Complainers and Interlude FTW lovers

3: More farming

4: Static reuse (sometimes)

...it's the final chronicle of the Gracia chapter...but it isn't! ;O /quote NCsoft about Epilogue with announcement CT2.5 Freya

ye but it was supposed to come on april.

and 6 months left for l3 to be launched. (as NCSoft news)

i doubt i will see any freya server.

ye but it was supposed to come on april.

and 6 months left for l3 to be launched. (as NCSoft news)

i doubt i will see any freya server.

what L3 will be like ? any site to see features?

Chronicles After Interlude Suck Hard. Kamael CT1 , Was The LAST Client of LINEAGE 2.

Now , There's No Lineage 2. Now , It's LWOW.

Everything IS COPIED From Wow. dual daggers , flying shit and all those things that make l2 the worst game ever.

yes it has good things after interlude BUT , WHY TO COMPLETELY TRANSFORM L2 TO SOMETHING THAT ALREADY EXISTS IN A BETTER WAY!? DAMMIT. NCsoft should just finish l2 . its doomed -.-'

Chronicles After Interlude Suck Hard. Kamael CT1 , Was The LAST Client of LINEAGE 2.

Now , There's No Lineage 2. Now , It's LWOW.

Everything IS COPIED From Wow. dual daggers , flying shit and all those things that make l2 the worst game ever.

yes it has good things after interlude BUT , WHY TO COMPLETELY TRANSFORM L2 TO SOMETHING THAT ALREADY EXISTS IN A BETTER WAY!? DAMMIT. NCsoft should just finish l2 . its doomed -.-'

I alredy made a comment about copy wow copied 100+ things too and nobody complain ncsoft did the same and everybody complain i cant really understand the reason of this.

this is the worst think that they could do to l2 waiting 10 sec to see IF my weapon/armor/juel/etc will Enchant

The point of the new enchant system is that you can add a 3rd item which increase the chance of the enchant(really usefull on low/midrate server but its truly annoying on a server with alredy big enchant rates)

The biggest russian private server is running Gracia Epilogue client. It should mean something.

not only the biggest but most of the big russian server with 2-3000+ players are running on either epilogue or final

not only the biggest but most of the big russian server with 2-3000+ players are running on either epilogue or final

And another 15 k are begging their Hellbound's server admin to update to Gracia ;)

And another 15 k are begging their Hellbound's server admin to update to Gracia ;)

hehe true :) even tho hellbound is one of my favourite chronicles :P

-Many new armors and items.

-New skills.

-New mobs.

-New areas.

All these features suck for a PVP server:

Many armors make the game more complicated because to increase Def you just enchant while the % is hight in PVP servers.

Many skills confuse the players(at least me) while it's useless to use them all in PVP servers.

Many new mobs are also useless, in PVPs because Admins make custom mobs and farming places. Also it causes more lag.

New areas are useless too and cause again more lagg and make the server restarting more times.

All these features are - - for PVP or MID srvs.

The exacly oposite is for retail servers which like official.

So the problem isn't the Clients but the "fight" between PVP and RPG servers.  :)