Discussion about chronicles after Interlude

Positives:

-New Zones (Make the game More interesting)

-Instances (Help you to level up way faster if you play on Low Rate)

-New Skills (Some characters that were barely used are now more "Playable"

Negatives:

-OP Tanks

-Bufflimit

-Attributes

hmm about the OP tanks i need to agree

bufflimit i think necessary because of the attribute system

attributes well i dont know i think thats in some cases right as a negative but in some cases its positive i dont know its a weird implementation for sure

Well i never really understood how the "Attribute" system works

but it really messes up L2 i have to agree that it's a weird implemetation

And bufflimit is not that necessary since you have the "combo" buffs

Well i never really understood how the "Attribute" system works

but it really messes up L2 i have to agree that it's a weird implemetation

And bufflimit is not that necessary since you have the "combo" buffs

about the bufflimit i need to agree yes

The workaround of the attribute system well...thats worth another topic because its really long but i'll try to describe it tomorrow

I'd like people that are convinced of Interlude to add if they have recently tried out any Gracia private server lately (a normal one, not with lolstats/lolcustoms, just something like infernopvp). I know it seems very uncomfortable to play something you are not used to, but I can really recommend it ^^

At first I disliked Kamael too, but they have quite intrigued me lately; and have very original and interesting skills imho. Like this skill Curse divinity from Soulhound. (gives damage based on amount of buffs: so fu fullbuffers ^^)

Btw; at Interlude you can't remove your buffs with alt + click right? Too lazy to check. It's a really handy feature.

Freya will change "l2" a lot :x

I wouldn't be so sure of that; the things they said like casting 2 skills etc. might as well be from lvl 85 or something...

I, tbh, also dislike the entire attribute system. It just seems a very unnecessary and unsatisfying complication to me

i dont say that Epilogue its not good!! but its not l2 anymore!! it is l2 but copied things from other games :D

even inventory xD u can see ur char :P like in WOW :P

but anw Gameplay is still good!

i dont say that Epilogue its not good!! but its not l2 anymore!! it is l2 but copied things from other games :D

even inventory xD u can see ur char :P like in WOW :P

but anw Gameplay is still good!

the c/p is another thing many game(even wow) copy things from other games so that cant be an issue since there are tons of copied stuff in wow and nobody complain somehow its just happen with l2 :)

yes but people [including me] loved L2 as it was on IL!! then Gracia came out and many things changed! so thats why some ppl hate gracia :P they want the old memories to come back :D thing impossible ;P

Freya will change "l2" a lot :x

epilogue is the final chronicle of l2.

That's why it got that name.

I just hate Gracia coz of that fakin Oly area.

That oly area like a ch made the battle "press F1, F1 and F1".

Actually, all these corners made it the exactly opposite. Interlude was what you just described. Just watch some retail oly vids and check how much archers' and daggers' (mostly) gameplay has changed in oly.

+1 the old oly arena was truly better

...it's the final chronicle of the Gracia chapter...but it isn't! ;O /quote NCsoft about Epilogue with announcement CT2.5 Freya

yes but people [including me] loved L2 as it was on IL!! then Gracia came out and many things changed! so thats why some ppl hate gracia :P they want the old memories to come back :D thing impossible ;P

I think is the key; cause people all think everything has changed and its Starwars now... When I'm playing Interlude or Gracia w/e I do I feel like I'm playing Lineage II, just Interlude has a little less skills, one race less, a different interface, and some other not so impactful changes... or am I missing something?!

Also imho conservatism/nostalgia isn't really appropriate for a game that gets a new update every ~6 months; we all love C4/C5 lol its the reason that most of us started playing this game; and whether you want to move on trying new things, or want to embrace your nostalgic experience is up to you.

i didnt read any reply coz i have got no time. anyway to stay on topic....

i dont like kameal +++ cronicles just becouse there are some things that just ruined the gameplay etc. but that doesnt mean i dont play epilogue but i rather join a c4 or interlude server then kameal ++++

i didnt read any reply coz i have got no time. anyway to stay on topic....

i dont like kameal +++ cronicles just becouse there are some things that just ruined the gameplay etc. but that doesnt mean i dont play epilogue but i rather join a c4 or interlude server then kameal ++++

okay but what are these things?