Forbidden zone ,kick out of it

Kama3a

Question

ok here is my idea... u make level zone and when u reach XXX level u get kicked out of it .. and u cant teleport back to it...

about teleportation ok in teleport html u can do it ...

but i cant make the kick on xx level .. so can u help me with ideas or code

ty

8 answers to this question

i was thinking for something simpler :)

..how?

As xAddytzu said.. create new Zone type, in onEnter void add simple check

with player level, and what should happen if player X has level Y.

Thats all.

Your kick option cannot be made without a zone, about the teleporter you said it but wrong, you have to edit the core of your teleporter, not the htm.

Without a zone, you can do a timer (jail timer if you want a code). And the condition to don't reach the area comes with the teleporter core. But if someone goes by foot to your area he won't be kicked. So in fact, it's easier to add a zone lol.

Or maybe you can create a teleporter based on python language, set lvl that you can speak and if your level ok, teleporter teleport you and if not, so teleporter say "go away noob" :D

I'm just suggesting.

And it's not hard to make, take any quest with level and take nobless quest where is teleport code, fusion these two, and *babam* you have a teleport.

Or maybe you can create a teleporter based on python language, set lvl that you can speak and if your level ok, teleporter teleport you and if not, so teleporter say "go away noob" :D

I'm just suggesting.

And it's not hard to make, take any quest with level and take nobless quest where is teleport code, fusion these two, and *babam* you have a teleport.

also you can do it in java >.>

..how?

As xAddytzu said.. create new Zone type, in onEnter void add simple check

with player level, and what should happen if player X has level Y.

Thats all.

its the best way, its kinda simple to do.