Are you willing to play on a server like that ???

i dont think i saw a l2j server w/o a frekin bug :)

Both L2OFF and L2J have bugs dude...L2J is way better atm in my opinion because its easier to modify and fix things...Btw there are very good L2J servers out there highly modified that are way better than L2OFF and got high population up to 3k+ ppl...L2OFF>L2J =Myth

Both L2OFF and L2J have bugs dude...L2J is way better atm in my opinion because its easier to modify and fix things...Btw there are very good L2J servers out there highly modified that are way better than L2OFF and got high population up to 3k+ ppl...L2OFF>L2J =Myth

if u are talking about high rate servers i would agree with u but ppl will never join a low/mid rate l2j server trust me.

[edit] ok maybe some 200 ppl would join but not more. u would never see a huge community in l2j interlude low/mid rate server bucouse of the buged quest etc.

It's funny, because all of you people think that interlude off servers are perfect. The only bugless official files are c4.

Now about the server, i don't like the custom too. But unfortunately they attract people.

+1

better make it l2off. noone will join l2j mid rate.

If you can then you must do this.

L2J x50 Interlude

-no bugs

-100% balanced

-custom armors(normal stats)

That's all. I am working on that project for months and i would like to listen some opinions from you.

What features should a x50 server had, for you to play ?

Thanks... 8)

x50 or more.

safe 3 max 6.

no bug on augment, no skill stuck.

24 or 26 buff max.

donation just for accessible stuff.

and some kind of reward on pvp.

It's funny, because all of you people think that interlude off servers are perfect. The only bugless official files are c4.

I dont know why people think that l2 off servers are bugless than L2j. I have to agree with you that the only bugless official files are c4

the rest sucks... and L2J in my opinion its easier to modify them and fix bugs,balance etc.

@Hellbound>      L2OFF > L2J

@Gracia <          L2J > L2OFF

Of course, noone said that L2 OFF is bugless. But seriously, who would dare to make a comparison between l2off interlude and java interlude?

Of course, noone said that L2 OFF is bugless. But seriously, who would dare to make a comparison between l2off interlude and java interlude?

Why? You think C++ is better than java? You're listening all the shits that many people say in inet, that java is slow, it sucks and w/e? With Java Hotspot VM programs in java can run in the same speed like programs in C++.

Anyway, C4 off files are the best. After this, official files got extented. They were never leached again.

My point is, that if you have knowledge, retail info, and of course will, you can make a very powerful, bugless L2J Server which will be wayyyyy better than l2off.

Why? You think C++ is better than java? You're listening all the shits that many people say in inet, that java is slow, it sucks and w/e? With Java Hotspot VM programs in java can run in the same speed like programs in C++.

Anyway, C4 off files are the best. After this, official files got extented. They were never leached again.

My point is, that if you have knowledge, retail info, and of course will, you can make a very powerful, bugless L2J Server which will be wayyyyy better than l2off.

I'm just telling what I see. I have never seen a hellbound java better than a hellbound l2off. On the other side, I've seen some pretty remarkable Gracia l2j servers, unlike l2off.

On balance, my point was not that l2j sucks.

I'm just telling what I see. I have never seen a hellbound java better than a hellbound l2off. On the other side, I've seen some pretty remarkable Gracia l2j servers, unlike l2off.

On balance, my point was not that l2j sucks.

Every kid opens an L2J server, what do you expect? To be balanced? ;/

Many, many, many L2J servers out there sucks hard because admins do not have the proper knowledge.

Anyway for balance, you need retail info.

Still, i believe that L2J can surpass L2OFF.