[GFX BATTLE]Kobeshoot vs Gozilla (Fun only!)

|Itachi

eio79.jpg

The quality of the render is nice.

You've created some flow, and the use of the c4ds you made was nice.

Although, in some parts the depth could be improved, since in this case the focal & the background shouldn't have the same "opacity", if you get what I mean.

In some parts the render looks "untouched".

I mean that it looks like you just placed it in the background without even editing it. It may not be true but it's like this.

At least, the left side is kinda mixed with the background, so the outcome isn't destroyed.

About the text, it is very nice, BUT..

In my opinion it should be different in order to be close to the focal.

In this way it wouldn't attract us away from the focal, like it does now..

Oh and.. You should consider thinking of the lighting.

rhtwl4.png

The first thing I hated when I first saw the sig was the text.

It may be my very own opinion, I may be wrong, although I believe that even if you placed it well, the color and font were a really bad choice.

In a few places there is some nice flow, although..

Something really bad, in my opinion, is that sometimes it lacks of depth.

@ a few points I cannot realise if what I'm watching is part of the background or the render :/

Also, the borders didn't really exite me.. Even if it's an easy matter, I felt that black doesn't really fit here, especially in this size & shape.

Something else I didn't really like was the kind of "mirror" effect you added, and can be found in the bottom of the sig.. Not a very good idea mate ;x

Something that I liked, is that you managed to merge your render with the stock (the stock was a really good idea & option) and that's your biggest powerpoint here!

Let's proceed with the rating..

Kobeshoot: 6,9

Gozilla: 5,7

None of the two tries exited me, although my vote will go to kobeshoot, since I suppose that his creation was better than Gozilla's.

Two tips though:

Kobe, keep working with c4ds, it really suits you and soon you'll be able to place them perfectly and reach great outcomes!

Gozilla, your skill to combine bg and render can be improved a lot, which means that if you advance this technique, you'll certainly be able to get professional outcomes.

Both of you! Keep GFXing!

the best c&c in mxc till now

As far as I'm concerned, CNCs are based on the personal opinions of every single person.

So you can't comment a CNC, neither as bad, nor as good.

@kobe i like this kind of tags, you could work a bit more on the depth of the right side... blurring it is a good way

also you should improve the text... i dont like the font you picked

i like the quality of the tag but i dont like this green piece at the left side...

but like a sign its very attractive and the c4ds fit well

@gozilla

Well your text is not the best i ever saw from you :P

also when i saw 1st time the sign i spend some seconds to find the render :P

i think is way to much light on this sign...

i still i cant understand the right side...

i think at the down right side if this is a motion blur then it sux xD

but you are in a very nice way for pro outcomes :)

my vote goes to: kobeshoot :P