2s0k8lu.jpg

After:

15dp7va.png

No.. I am kidding....

Original:

2s0k8lu.jpg

After:

10sab04.png

I tried to improve my skill on Pen Tooling and a little bit in depth and lighting, I didn't give much attention in these.

You change the curves and the color balance at the background you add borders, text, a white light at the upper and a nice pen tool.

Really the result is nice but it is still similar with the original.

You change the curves and the color balance at the background you add borders, text, a white light at the upper and a nice pen tool.

Really the result is nice but it is still similar with the original.

I wish it were so easy.. But it it isn't.. I spend much hours on this. 2+

I don't even touched curves and color balance.

Because of Anti-Rip Text there will be a loss at the colors/mode/lights.

But you can still understand what I did, almost.

http://rapidshare.com/files/392627491/Heave___Hell...psd.html

You are really good at pen tool, it's where you are strong. If you develop your other parts ,especially the text, your siggies will be masterpieces. Just need to have patience.

You are really good at pen tool, it's where you are strong. If you develop your other parts ,especially the text, your siggies will be masterpieces. Just need to have patience.

Nah.. I have plenty of patience.. I miss the imagination :(

Yes.. I am good at Pen Tooling, I didn't know it :D I discovered it 3-4 weeks ago :P

The first time I used it I couldn't even make a line, then I found the tricks with Alt and Ctrl and wouala! :D

I would try to change the text but with the way you've organised the layers (folders and such, i never use them they suck) I can't even touch the PSD so never mind :P

I would try to change the text but with the way you've organised the layers (folders and such, i never use them they suck) I can't even touch the PSD so never mind :P

I didn't used them too, but they are really helpful because they are keeping your organized! I mean in big projects like this one, you need them. Image to have: "Layer 1, Layer 2, Layer 2 Copy, Layer 12 Copy,Layer 13". I am getting dizzy in Photoshop when I don't know where is everything I am looking for.

Also excuse me for my really bad English grammar.

I am going to take a bath.

In fact, to make it better, you could also make the glow from the lines, in their bodies. (Dodge tool/Brush)

But you've done a great job anyway. GJ.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics