[Request-Competition] Avatar+Signature (+1 karma point reward)

As you see in title i need 1 avatar and sign. (Dont forget to write my name on avatar)

The best sign&avatar will be rewarded.

Signature:

Theme:Counter-Strike (try to find a unique render,i saw a lot of guys have the same render in sign)

Text:CryStaliN

Sub-Text:No Merci.

The same like sign,dont forget to put on sign only the text not the sub-text.

So what you wait guys?

On Monday i will reward the best signature.

I dont work with PS beccause of my pc sucking,but i can consider to the creator some renders.It is the less thing i can do.

normal_articpng.jpg    normal_denukepng.jpg      normal_Counter-strikepng.jpg    normal_CTUrbanpng.jpg      normal_CSS-CT-1png.jpg

well i made u 1 with my new style hope u like it and i did the shadows really cool i think =D.1zgcco7.jpg

omg its cool !!!! only text dont like

Theme:Counter-Strike (try to find a unique render,i saw a lot of guys have the same render in sign)

Then find a unique render by your self and post it in here because I would never do a smooth/3D edit and then cut the render for a signature, sorry.

omg its cool !!!! only text dont like

Agree..

Waiting another creations.

Then find a unique render by your self and post it in here because I would never do a smooth/3D edit and then cut the render for a signature, sorry.

I dont mean a render maded by you,1 render wich dosnt was used for many times in signatures as i write above i saw the same  render in many signs,thats i mean.