[Opperating System] Linux[Ubuntu 9.10]

Dir50

Can someone of you tell me some advandages of Ubuntu i have downloaded them but i dont like them.

Alot of people tell me is the best OS ....

If someone wants write here the good points...

*  Ubuntu will always be free of charge, along with its regular enterprise releases and security updates

* Ubuntu comes with full commercial support from Canonical and hundreds of companies from across the world

* Ubuntu provides the best translations and accessibility features that the free software community has to offer

* Ubuntu core applications are all free and open source. We want you to use free and open source software, improve it and pass it on.

Found on ubuntu 9.10 site

I think using ubuntu you dont need antivirus...

cus you cant cache virus

and and a question how can i use exe files there when i click on exe files show me the scourge ...

i think i must use wine and?

One advantage also is,that you don't need to defrag your drive,it is done automatically,every x boots,or x days.

I agree but i has downloaded all drivers exept sound card i cant hear very vell... and with the same sound card i can hear perfect sounds in XP