[Discuss]The best Software System

Gozilla

Well I know many people in this forum keep using Windows Xp.

Tell us why!

cuz windows7/vista is enoying when you don't know how to work with it

few days with windows7/vista and you're done :D

you like 7 more then xp :)

Tell us why!

i use XP. everytime i send my PC for service i asked on what to choose. And all suggest me XP with suggestion like its more stable. faster.

if you're going to install Windows Vista, make sure you have lot of system memory.

vista vs xp to me looks like playing gracia vs c4. it have better graphics but you need lot of ram and other shits.

from what i heared i always vote for XP.

i use XP. everytime i send my PC for service i asked on what to choose. And all suggest me XP with suggestion like its more stable. faster.

if you're going to install Windows Vista, make sure you have lot of system memory.

vista vs xp to me looks like playing gracia vs c4. it have better graphics but you need lot of ram and other shits.

from what i heared i always vote for XP.

Well it depends on what computer you have.

My box costed 2500 euros and they didn't let me use Windows Xp because it would be shame for this masterpiece :P.

Well I am on facebook Right now on mxc and I play L2 and CPU works on 2% and Ram 33%

So it is like nothing to my computer.

Also all cores are on 0%

P.s I use W7

Tell us why!

The best is windows 7 but allot use xp cause on xp all the proggrams works and on vista and 7 not all works also like others say it depends on the pc that they have older pcs use only xp cause vista and 7 are to heavy for not so good pcs

I really wanna see hax0r's and Stealth's answers first, then i'll say my opinion too.

ubuntu

Well, to be exact...

Any other product than Microsoft ones.

Take a look at these 3d desktop effects. Ain't it beautiful? And on top of all, it's FREE.

So...

1)Linux(any distro)

2)Mac if you can afford it

3)Windows

Beetween Windows 7/Xp/Vista , what is the best ?

It's all the same to me: shit, shit and shit.

By the way...it's Operating System, not Software System.

I really wanna see hax0r's and Stealth's answers first, then i'll say my opinion too.

I don't have a permanent system I keep switching between xp and 7.

Xp because my computer was built for xp (2.66Ghz Intel Celeron D 2006 | Ram: 2GB (with original being 512MB)) and can't handle newer windows so well.

Win7 because they are really fast (even for my computer) and they have good graphics but they dont have the performance of xp.

So either xp + a nice theme + performance or win7 + good graphics + less performance (for my pc always).

I have also tried ubuntu , fedora and opensuse with ubuntu being the best, but I am always getting quicly bored of these systems even if they rock because I can't get any game (even with wine) to work and specially I can't code VB.net even with mono.

@yhn you can just change your theme.

@Gozilla Actually, Linux and mac are way better than any 3 of them, but anyway.

If I had to choose one of these, I would pic Windows 7.

Win XP and 7 are the best ones, but if you know how to handle windows 7, they can become really "light" and run smoothly.

@yhn you can just change your theme.

@Gozilla Actually, Linux and mac are way better than any 3 of them, but anyway.

If I had to choose one of these, I would pic Windows 7.

Win XP and 7 are the best ones, but if you know how to handle windows 7, they can become really "light" and run smoothly.

If you see my computers speed you will freak out.

I have applied whatever you can imagine.

Latest Drivers.

Check this.

Well it depends on what computer you have.

My box costed 2500 euros and they didn't let me use Windows Xp because it would be shame for this masterpiece :P.

Well I am on facebook Right now on mxc and I play L2 and CPU works on 2% and Ram 33%

So it is like nothing to my computer.

Also all cores are on 0%

P.s I use W7

Well, to be exact...

Any other product than Microsoft ones.

Take a look at these 3d desktop effects. Ain't it beautiful? And on top of all, it's FREE.

So...

1)Linux(any distro)

2)Mac if you can afford it

3)Windows

It's all the same to me: shit, shit and shit.

By the way...it's Operating System, not Software System.

I don't have a permanent system I keep switching between xp and 7.

Xp because my computer was built for xp (2.66Ghz Intel Celeron D 2006 | Ram: 2GB (with original being 512MB)) and can't handle newer windows so well.

Win7 because they are really fast (even for my computer) and they have good graphics but they dont have the performance of xp.

So either xp + a nice theme + performance or win7 + good graphics + less performance (for my pc always).

I have also tried ubuntu , fedora and opensuse with ubuntu being the best, but I am always getting quicly bored of these systems even if they rock because I can't get any game (even with wine) to work and specially I can't code VB.net even with mono.

Thats what i was expecting to hear from you guys, thats why i was waiting for.

Im using Win XP SP 3 - Being used on them since their release after using Windows (S)Vista [Greeks will understand] twice and w 7 once.

I can say - Windows are stable; even still having updates, but none of windows softwares will compare ubuntu and linux.

I was about to change my operate system to ubuntu cause i bought some magazines and i've seen the most perfect reviews about it, but still..my only problem is that it cant run .exe programs.

Thats the only minus about them, i would definitely use them but after all im thinking to buy (a third) pc which i will install ubuntu, or just to buy a small laptop with high perfomance which im gonna install windows XP and i'll have ubuntu on my home pc.

About windows 7: Its like windows XP and windows Vista in one; i dont like it even if its abit faster than XP.

Thats all from me, was about to prepare an e-say but im really bored to :)

You got my answer gozzila ;>