[TUTORIAL]How to dont have ping on your cs server? just 10 Steps

CryStaliN

Well for beggin most important thing to dont have ping on your server,and to can keep a full server without ping,is to have a resonable network speed conection.

HOW TO DONT HAVE PING ON YOUR CS SERVER? IN JUST 10 STEPS?

If you will follow the next conditions for sure you will solve the problem with ping, or you will have ping but 6,7 .

1.Stop all programs such (messeger , skype , winnamp etc)

2.Go in start -> control pannel -> add or remove ,add delete useless programs (games ,etc. , because some of these overload the time of the reloading of the procesor even if you dont use those , so slows the server)

3.Control+Alt+Delete , right click on the hlds icon and put real-time (this is most important , decreases the ping with 60% )

4.Use a good one anti-virus , wich use not so much resurses ! Not nod 32 or karspensky !

5.Start->settings->control pannel ->windows firewall , dezactivate firewall,but the antivirus no !

6.Use a booster,the last version is ok.

7.Will be perfect if you will use linux because the linux dosn't use very much resurses like windows and descrease the ping (I've got some server on windows,but i changed them to linux and was better,and now the server is full in most parts of day)

8.Dont use sounds like sank-sounds or ultimate sounds, the reason betwen a player will stay to download those 10 minutes especialy if him internet band is low , i dont think someone will stay to download these,for sure him will be angry and after that disconect :) .

9.Dont use to much plugins only the most usefulls for server !

10.Will be great if you will have an pc with min 512 ddram's and 256 de rams on the video , and an procesor with 3000 ghz !

11.Make a speed test

, to can keep 18 players on the server you should have the upload speed betwen 300-350 kb!

I wanna tell you i got 2 servers on my pc,2 mounths ago and work perfectly,i hope i was usefull

HF&ENJOY

CREDITS:GO TO ME

PS:SOZ IF I MISS SOME LETTERS,ETC I DONT KNOW ENGLISH PERFECTLY  :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics