[AIO] Lineage ][ CoMiCs ^.^

i dont read it i just see what is and i go out from this topic if you wanna talk with me again send pm i am litle busy the last week and i dont care too much about comics i dont read comic when i was 5-10 years old i will not read now.

in order to end this ... if u don't like my topics don't f@king post !!!

in order to end this ... if u don't like my topics don't f@king post !!!

Ignore him.

Zero sense of humor and with behavior like that he can be called racist to those who read comics.

In case you wanna know,comics are not for the dumb who still watch cartoons.Comics can grow up your brain and now it's clear that you haven't read any comics at all.

Ignore him.

Zero sense of humor and with behavior like that he can be called racist to those who read comics.

In case you wanna know,comics are not for the dumb who still watch cartoons.Comics can grow up your brain and now it's clear that you haven't read any comics at all.

Tottaly agree with 'ya but i liked this comics at the firts place cause most of them are made of greek players ( i am not a racist but i was excited at how creative we can be if we try ) and that they are soooo funny.... you are going to understand them only if u have played in low rate srvs ...

Tottaly agree with 'ya but i liked this comics at the firts place cause most of them are made of greek players ( i am not a racist but i was excited at how creative we can be if we try ) and that they are soooo funny.... you are going to understand them only if u have played in low rate srvs ...

I can understand every single of them but the panties one was prosome.

Thanks again dude!

I can understand every single of them but the panties one was prosome.

Thanks again dude!

Np i am so happy right now that at least somoene is appreciating my work ...

/offtopic what does prosome means?? that something is very good?

Np i am so happy right now that at least somoene is appreciating my work ...

/offtopic what does prosome means?? that something is very good?

It's like awesome!Another i-net word :P