MxC main problem

Castiel cf

like this you'll have future. take care.

I haven't asslick in other cases not to mention that to asslick for your fail its epic lulz.

When you asslick you dont lick "for someone/thing" but someone, so your reply makes no sense.

I'll try to export a meaning from your failed sentence if possible and reply tommorow.

Good night.

It's not to make my post special, they are used to show an emotion.

The drama? Drama is because my topics are being deleted/locked spammed cause a staff member dislikes me.

So please, before asslicking next time, you should read my reply.

I can not understand why you have to do it. I mean why are you argueing with the others? They didn't respect your shares with one r other ways? Just stop posting and become... "Tourist" here. Only read and answer. You will not change anything. Cobra is what he is, me i am wha i am, other members are what they are, etc. So..I don't see the point of this "Fight - Discussion". This is what i believe.

When you asslick you dont lick "for someone/thing" but someone, so your reply makes no sense.

I'll try to export a meaning from your failed sentence if possible and reply tommorow.

Good night.

noobo i don't care what is about your share.

i don't like to hear you making drama and crying for 2 stupid shares. like every one does not like.

you said that you make smth like killing spree but for a certain time frame.

So you think that's smth unique and yours. WOW.

since december i remember well, staff members especialy L2J Mods never had any problems with anyone. they were even motivating ppl.

So one night you came here and with a drama you wanna mess things up with shits?!

Dude just do your job... ahh and use your simple and real english.