How much do you love Maxcheaters?

Maxtor

Many Moderators help friends and ban other guyz or dekarma for personal reasons... 2 GrisoM give up is bad for all coz was a cool guy and really old Member   i am not very old and active member but MXC for me is just a forum nothing more coz i learn some useful things but i dont have any friend  here so is just a FORUM for cheats/developing/hack/and more things,i dont think is a dead forum coz many members on every day.

i want you, but you said you are bored. right?

No..i said mxc went boring cause of no activity, and the only place that i would find ppl to make a conversation is spam section.

But even..if i will get promoted again, in 1 month i got exams and ill be inactive till i finish em.

Its your call

indeed, you are very active....

lmao

At least he's not scamming the best shares-posting people in here, like CriticalError.

Re: How much do you love Maxcheaters?

i think that the title says how much we love MxC and not who we want to promote??

well, i like too much mxc even i am only one month member i like it so much so i try to do the best with reports in the most. Btw, i like too much mxc.

yes and look and the promotes maxtor we make some shares and here you tell Share your cheats! Become an "Uploader"and i w8 and from contest...

don't wait to become uploader from a contest?whoever become uploader from his shares and activity and not from a contest is stupid?

Btw maxtor won't choose uploaders.i hope so