How much do you love Maxcheaters?

Maxtor

about this one

• New L2 Moderators (English Section)
  • New L2 Moderators (Greek Section)
  • New WOW/CS Moderators
  • New groups like: GFX Moderator, Spam Moderator , Aion Moderator
  • New Maxcheaters teams: Mxc Spam Team (MST), Mxc Photoshop Team and more

how it will be judged , you will choose or we will participate to something ?

There wont be any kind of competition for promotes, maybe some topics/polls or whatever just to make a global view.

how it will be judged , you will choose or we will participate to something ?

There wont be any kind of competition for promotes, maybe some topics/polls or whatever just to make a global view.

topics without polls would be better imo cause it will avoid boting votes. well i want to participate about aion moderator that's why im asking , i hope we will be given a chance to show how we can achieve it etc.

topics without polls would be better imo cause it will avoid boting votes. well i want to participate about aion moderator that's why im asking , i hope we will be given a chance to show how we can achieve it etc.

//agree

Its been 5 years since Maxcheaters.com creation, and i would like to drop some words here to all members and staffers , old and new. Some people said that Maxcheaters will die, because some moderators dont do their job , they are not active , or they are going to quit. I , as administrator, wanna say that Maxcheaters will never die. We have managed for 5 years to be the at the top English Lineage forums , and we will continue to be better and better. For that , you all have to help! Dont get disappointed or listen to some people words.

For this to happen we will need for start:

• New L2 Moderators (English Section)
  • New L2 Moderators (Greek Section)
  • New WOW/CS Moderators
  • New groups like: GFX Moderator, Spam Moderator , Aion Moderator
  • New Maxcheaters teams: Mxc Spam Team (MST), Mxc Photoshop Team and more
  • Each section will have its own moderator , so the job will be splited
  • New boards
  • More l2 developers (OFF+L2J)

Lets make maxcheaters better and more active than ever!

This will either make maxcheaters more lively and active, or destroy them complete.

It's depends on the actions that will be taken. I hope that Dream's and ED's retire won't be proven useless.

Some people said that Maxcheaters will die, because some moderators dont do their job , they are not active , or they are going to quit.

Because they are tired to do thier job for free, as Lain said.

Because they are tired to do thier job for free, as Lain said.

yes Dream said that he wanted 50% of the donations. is that a normal answer from a global moderator? :S

yes Dream said that he wanted 50% of the donations. is that a normal answer from a global moderator? :S

no this is negative for a g mod... if you want to work for a forum free ok.. if you dont want dont share nothing.. this is all..

i Can Join the staff.. and i can show my skills too.. im `PsDn^ but i lost my username and i cannot login..

btw

Good Maxtor..

i agree MxC Will Never Die!

Give him a reason to trust a guy that can't remember even his username.

No.. just give them a little motivation, so you will see more active mods, not oly me, GrisoM and Chandy.

Or you can promote GodPower and Devangell, you just give them 1 karma per month, and they will say " i do it because i care so much for the forum "  ;D

Im still doing it because i have some friends here.