interlude [L2OFF] Lineage ll Forever / Gold Edition

BBanHammer

MAN I LOVE THIS SERVER! THIS WAS MY FIRST SERVER 100% I WILL JOIN! I WANT TO SAY 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 THX FOR OPENING IT AGAIN! WHEN IT CLOSED I CRYED FOR MANY HOURS OMFG THX A LOT!!!!!!!!!

MAN I LOVE THIS SERVER! THIS WAS MY FIRST SERVER 100% I WILL JOIN! I WANT TO SAY 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 THX FOR OPENING IT AGAIN! WHEN IT CLOSED I CRYED FOR MANY HOURS OMFG THX A LOT!!!!!!!!!

This server?

Read before, this is not original l2forever, it's just some wannabe with their name.

We are not the original founders of Lineage ll Forever. Original Lineage ll Forever server was closed forever (ironic, isn't it?) by it's owner and will not be opened ever again. Therefore we have decided to step together, combine our forces and knowledge and recreate legendary Lineage ll Forever server and make it worthy of it's name.

After nearly five month of private testing we are proud to announce the awakening of long lasting tradition of Lineage ll Forever! We call on all old Lineage ll Forever players and encourage new players to come and join us on incredible adventure unlike any other, exploring world of Lineage ll Forever and meeting our experienced and active GM team which will provide you support and host daily, weekly and monthy events!

*mIRC & Ventrilo will be launched a week before opening, statistics & registration will be up 3 days before opening

Server Grand Opening will be on 10th of April at 18:00 GMT +1. .

What are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW!  

*L2F Team

Long live Lineage ll Forever!

I lol'ed

Nice words said,

Im probably going to try it out soon.

p.s

What about quests? 1st 2nd 3rs nobless subclass ? need to do them or we have any other choice?

*1st, 2nd and 3rd occupation quests are free

*Subclass and Nobless need full quest

This is the kid from www.l2moonlight.net that ginger newb haha! and he is dizzan from L2extreme!

yeah lol i know the lil slovenian kid too and its why i asked who will be their dev rofl?

You guys do realize that when exploits and errors start to show up.. you can't fix it by just saying you have 2 students working on it right? I'm sure this is why you thought of running off, but rofl off is just harder to edit and at java you would at least have a chance of leeching something..

I bet they are computer science students, so then if you are lucky and they are in the last year... they know 0 java/c++.., know how to loop or do conditions in c# prolly.. oh and know some very basic html... lol?

gl with students rlly, when i used to go, i had to teach your professors almost everything about the subject he then presented to us, 1h before he did it. -.- i mean really.. you have 2 years of SQL and you still havent learned how to code sentances lol?? students just means they are nabs.. tell us what have they done.. or at least what exploits are fixed? like i said in slovenian before... gimme 10s and server like this is down, with admin crying to his mom.

I am not dizzan and im in no way connected to L2Extreme, please from now on stop spaming this topic.

Im not pretending that this is the original server and ive listed my facts for recreating it.

SO STOP SPAMING THIS TOPIC WITH UR NONSENSE.

newname2 you are probably the only person with some commen sense on this forum. I can send you a list of fatal exploits/dupe on dvampire if you wish?

And this entire topic should be locked cause PREVIEWS ARE NOT ALLOWED!