interlude [L2J] Deviance PvP Experience - Free play

l2deviance

right now we have over 100 online active players almost all the time and the server its not borring at all. the comunity its very nice , grows every day and the gms are daily active , making events, listening to players, solve their problems

Maybe you saw better from templates, but we have a pretty good one too :)

News:  Poker Game added - check the npc Klump from Giran and Aden Towns (custom rewards)

P.S  I`m not planing to upgrade it to gracia final because i consider that interlude its the best chronicle ever.  Hellbound is the max attempt if i will make it.. But this is only my opinion :D HF

Reasons to join to this server:

1. No lag

2. No donations

3. Daily events and custom events in towns

4. Good and perfect olympiad system (top gear is not allowed, everyone its equal and the system works perfectly with errors or other bugs like on other server 100% retail)

5. Many farming areas + pk guards, so you cannot make pk everywhere

6. Good class balance, i mean a very good one (30 new heroes on 15th this month and in game you can see archers,dagger,titans,glad,paladin,mages,tyrant, even spoilers)

7. GM support, thei enter every day and liste your problems, or what you have to say, very nice

8. the community is by the meaning a community (very active players and very helpfull)

9. Good and interesting siege mode, no lag, works perfectly

10.Daily updates & backups, so wipes will not be necessary

until 1 may 2010 its a special event and the farm system is more easy with 50%

so if you enter now in few hours you have almost the top gear (because raid jwls are obtain from rb)

The problem is  have prote. from walker and i play one server with walker  so when i run the server i eat dc from walker server!