[MxC-Comic-Book] Episode No.1

ManiakMike

Hello guys ! I've created a little comic book Yesterday and i was thinking it would be nice to share it with every one.The comic book it's based on the topics that guys around here make.Let me know what do you think about it ... .I know i am not pro at drawging so don't tell me anything about that because i don't care . . . I've made it pretty fast and i was to tired to open PS and to make it look more pro ... however i preffer this freestyle look like more !

kbx4li.jpg

This page was done on a A4 Paper and scanned and then modifiyed a little bit in PS so that's the reason why i made the topic here.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME CREATING THE NEXT EPISODE SEND ME THE LINK TO A FUNNY TOPIC

Then next time when i will make another episode i will try to design another char for ya xD

BTW I want to see my cool self inside...A-hole!Or you'll be santino in WWE mxc Scenario!

Yea i would like to add you in my comics but you aren't so active ... and i don't find funny posts from you :) . I want to make something that is a little bit funny

see? u will add me ^^

Yea i would like to add you in my comics but you aren't so active ... and i don't find funny posts from you :) . I want to make something that is a little bit funny

LOL!Are you kiddin' me?I am logged in about 7 hours per day!Pff.And I don't post funny staff just to be someone..I'll do when I'll judge I have to :P

And btw,you want me that way?Kay you got me!