I want to open a server Lineage2

ReBeCa

Question

I would like to open a server Lineage2 INTERLUDE but don 't know I pc processor 2600 + 1.50 GB RAM and internet Rds ban fiberlink.. If I can help someone well please contact me at id!!! ubyrebe15@yahoo.com

Thx:D  I have kep the lineage server but poorly configured

calculator.jpg

with that machine you can hold 50~100players with no lag if you use linux , but that is not the problem , the problem is the internet connection , rds will not hold that many.... for 100 players you need 5 megabytes(not megabits) of upload (in seges ...in normal gameplay 2,5 mbs).

//offtopic Nu-mi zi ca ai fiberlink cu 50mb upload ca dai cu bata-n balta . rds nu duce mai mult de 3 upload la abonamentele de baza , e limitat de ei fix ca sa nu faca lumea servere decat pe abonamente cu banda garantata! -- stiu ce zic pt ca folosesc un abonament cu banda garantata pt serverul meu....

Si inca ceva , cel mai important , daca nu stii java nu te apuca ! Packurile preconfig nu sunt bune de nimic!

If you want to open a server learn the basic things, learn java, beg  for some money to your parents and rent a dedicated, ofc if you want a serious server. If you want one week server with ucoz site it's ok.

Btw Moved.